All Infernal 3 PW Bosses without essence

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zigan, Feb 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigan

Zigan Forum Apprentice

Hi, under this post, I will share my infernal 3 boss fight videos. Right now i've done 2 videos. Mortis and Grimmag. I will edit this post whenever i upload the others. You can also ask me questions about DK two-handed build under this post.

Bigbomb - Werian Server

Mortis

Grimmag

Arachna

Heredur

Bearach

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    GoulishNightmares and Zoltan like this.
  2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Very nice and impressive.
    What are your stats?

3. Zigan

Zigan Forum Apprentice

Thanks. In inf3 bosses I tweak my stats little bit. As you can see from the video that I am using q4 ring instead of mortis ring for more hp. I have around 90k hp 28k dmg 20k crit 2.00 atk speed and 3,50 crit damage. Critical strike chance and hp is vital for surviving in this mode. My crit is not great for inf3. Around 24k would be much better.

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Looking at the video, You are doing about 50k-200k damage with smash when you crit.
    Does anyone know why there is such a big difference between hits?

5. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

isnt obvious that those 50k hits are not from smash? its the rage attack that he is doing in order to keep the attack speed buff stacked

6. Zigan

Zigan Forum Apprentice

50k from rage attack :) I uploaded Arachna btw. Enjoy!

Edit: Here's my rest of the series... There is a media link limit on each post, so i add here instead of the first post.

Khalys

Herald

Sigrismarr

M'Edusa

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    cdeepal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.