Am I a noob just because I don't engage in pvp?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by therpgrogue, Sep 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raghveir

Raghveir Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for the info - I did see it in daily deals ( around 12k worth if I remember correctly) but as I suffer from chronical andermant deficiency disorder constantly , it was out of my reach at that time.

I try to use any means available to improve my toon with resources I have, so clovers are helpful - grand rune of celerity was my first buy, helped a lot and pvp improvement is not my main goal here.

As I said earlier, I'm not participating in pvp out of sheer joy - it's just another way to strenghten my toon. And I've already accumulated over 1kk badges of honour which may prove useful once I reach 55lvl ;)

Being pvp as it is ( point on my to do list) I did stumble upon a person which qualifies for term "noob" - at that point in time, my crit dmg was quite high ( compared to lousy CHR) and I managed to land few crits in a row which resulted in fast win. I got accused of being a cheater ;) That proves two things - a guy underestimated me and may be a noob , and I might be going in right direction with my toon development :) Few fights won but it gave me a wide smile for the rest of the evening :)))

But thats a single positive point in a sea of negative ones - that's why I understand people not participating in pvp . And that does not make you a noob at all :)

2. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

No, to answer the original question. As a new player to this game myself the entire PVP experience seems very interesting but a little intimidating to me. I am almost level 28 on my DragonKnight. And level 5 or less on my other three characters.

It would be way too ambitious for me to jump into the PVP arena anytime soon. I would be an easy challenge for anybody fighting me. My morale would always be on empty if I were defeated hundreds of times. I'm still learning how to craft and find the jeweler in all the towns. I'm the definition of a newbie. LOL

But this game is enjoyable and awesome. I love learning this game.

3. therpgrogue

therpgrogue Forum Apprentice

Yeah I love this game. It has a lot to learn from it. I am already levelling. What server do you play?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.