Amd or intel?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nostradamus88, Sep 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

Hi all! I am planning to buy a new computer to replace my old one. I found a good one but the cpu is amd. Do you know if it is good to play drakensang? Or do i need an intel processor? And what about the other requirements? Is there a link to check the proper ones to play well? I ask this because drakensang just now is the most impegnative activity that my pc has got to do. Thank you

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there Nostradamus88 , indeed there is some info for you HERE . More useful info that you may find interesting is to be found HERE . Enjoy!:)

regards.

Eridiani likes this.
  3. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

I have some old microwave,AMD Ahlon duall core 4000+,2 giga ram and GForce 9600 GT and game working without any problems,no lag or any other trouble,so you will be oke with anything newer than this :),but i think you should buy something around Intel proc,they are maybe better!

trakilaki likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

AMD builds are cheaper ... but that doesn't mean they are inferior to Intel.
    The only difference (it was in the past and i think it still is) is AMD is using more power thus making more heat ... so you will have to buy better PSU and you have to have better cooling system. In terms of performances ... they are both pretty much the same. One has advantage in some areas and the other one in other areas ... but in average they are pretty much the same.

Eridiani likes this.
  5. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

thank you very much for helping guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.