Bug Andermant drops are completely bugged since last patch.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by .RakshaRanja., Jun 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

And its not only my subjective opinion.
    Almost entirety of my guild (2 guild thechnically, both full) confirmed they get much, much, much less anders.

Before thursday's patch we were getting about 2000 anders/h.
    After thursday's patch all of us were getting somewhere in between 250-400 anders/h while farming as efficiently as before (~5m Q1 C3).

Have you noticed this aswell? Please reply.

This needs to be fixed. I farmed about 5k anders in 2 days of almost 10h/d of playing.
    For comparison purposes I made about 30k gold during that time.
    This is kind of insane.

Drops are still consistently at the 250-400 anders/h levels. This wasn't just "unlucky" drop time.

EDIT: I know this was a "security" patch that should have nothing to do with drops yet, almost 80 people confirmed getting anders drops about 8 times less frequently.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Antenor likes this.
  2. Kel657

Kel657 Forum Apprentice

2l Anders each hour? Wow that was very nice never get that much

3. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

From what I've seen so far - yes- I can confirm that the drop of Andermant is much, much less frequent then before the patch.

.RakshaRanja. likes this.
  4. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Seriously? This is how much people are worried about this?

We have daily deals worth up to 70k anders. How are you supposed to farm as much while getting up to 400 per hour, farming at the rate of 5m/run on infernal 3?

Wake up people.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've never "bought" anything from the daily deals on the third line cause I've never had anywhere near enough anders at any time. I actually hate having to select anything on that line before hitting accept.

Most of the time I just want to click on "mostly the gem" on the first line and then hit accept without a second (usually can't "buy" those either) or third row choice.

EDIT:
    It occurs to me that if they made it so that you could only select 1 selection on any row and then hit 'accept', they could actually see how ridiculous most people think the items on the second and third row prices are. It would also be interesting to see how many people would skip the first row to get something on the second row without the first row inflation. *hint* *hint* I'm thinking that the prices shouldn't be added together, but be earned consecutively.

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

Feels kinda true. PLayed yesterday for 3 hours....... didnt get moire than 600 anders. And tahts counting 15-20 rung per minute on a scaling dungeons. 15x 5 hours= 75 runs x200 mobs= 15000 mobs. And i got600 anders..... I remember making 2k for4 hours at the start of patch 219

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

"Increased Drops" work that way ... it is like sales in real life.
    Shops are first pumping prices up to 100% then they tell customers they get 40% off during the sale :)
    Same with the drops. They are first lowering them significantly ... so they can later introduce a new release with "increased drops".

8. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Yup, that are still significantly less than they were before they first lowered them.

And this is why I don't do most "sales".

Customer: What were the prices 6 months ago?? What? You mean that if I kept track I'd see that 6 months ago the price was lower than this here sale price? Are you kidding me.
    Salesperson: Nope. Not kidding you. Counting on your stupidity and gullibility to bleed every coin out of ya. Once in a blue moon we find someone that doesn't fall for it.

9. FastEddieFelson

FastEddieFelson Forum Master

what you think will happen in patch 220? Drop now is 0.00001 and they will put 0.001

10. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

There is nothing about fixing or increasing anders drop rate mentioned in the patchnotes.

Jhinstalock and heror like this.