Andermight Powder question

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Boeni, Oct 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Boeni

Boeni Forum Greenhorn

Hey, i would love to play this event, but i cant figure out how to get Andermight Powder to craft Essences. The Map (18 Keys) that should drop them doesnt and the quest from Hardy now gives 250 Ess instead of the 999 Powder. How is a Player supposed to get Powder, other den Amphoras? It cant be the only way!
    Atm i am getting more Ess from Pigs then from crafting them.. And i cant finish the Worms or the new Boss.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can get the powder from monsters too.
    It drops just like the other ingredients ... 4-7 per run in average :)

3. Boeni

Boeni Forum Greenhorn

From what monsters do i get them? In the 18 Key Map, they dont drop at all (or is it difficulty dependent?).

4. trakilaki

They are usually dropping from those stronger mobs like those plague mages ... they also drop from champions and leaders and those Handweel spawned monsters. But the thing is the powder is not a guaranteed drop, you might get it or you might end up without a single drop in few runs. Personally, I am not paying too much attention on them just because I have over 7K x powder ... we could get 999x powder from the Repeatable quest Finding the Citizens before they changed the reward list and put 200x Antidotal Essence. Players thought they would get 999x essence instead of powder so they did report a bug. They were wrong ... we got 200 essences with the "bug fix" which is equal to something like 5-6x powder for making 10 runs in order to finish the quest.

5. Boeni

Boeni Forum Greenhorn

Well.. thats EDIT . :(
    Is this really the only way the devs want players to be able to play the event? This has to be a joke.. i mean its the most needed ressource for the essences.

I didnt complete the Quest befor they changed it. I have around 60 keys for the worm and 79 andermight poweder. -.-

Last edited by moderator: Oct 7, 2019
  6. trakilaki

It looks like it is the only way ...
    What difficulty are you playing on? Higher difficulty has a better drop.
    I am usually playing on Infernal III