Andrakasch

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by boots2, Apr 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots2

boots2 Forum Greenhorn

I have completed all tasks in Andrakasch. I do not know how to get to the next map. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @boots2, may I ask, which level is your character?

3. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Like Erebus say you boots2 need to reach a x level, and after this next map will be aviable, i think if i am not mistake you boots2 will need level 45, so last experience need to be make without mission (bcs there are not any aviable if u end them and not enought to pass) so 1-2 levels need to by make by killing monsters.., If i am wrong please dont execute me :) i make those mission long long time ago. Have fun.

4. boots2

boots2 Forum Greenhorn

All it took was for me to sign out and then back in. So now I am at level 49, and have completed all tasks in Valtepetl and can not go to the next map until I reach 50. Very discouraging, cause it will mean tons of time doing same tasks over and over. If anyone has a better solution, please let me know. Really do not want to quit.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Ummmmm, that is the very definition of "grind." That is to say, you do the same thing over and over again until you meet a given goal, in this case, the next level. When you reach level 55, you spend months doing pretty much the same thing to farm resources to craft gear, get the "perfect" uniques, and eventually get stronger. It is not often that there is something truly "new" in this game that really entertains and thrills the player for long and events are the main distractor from the normal day to day grind.

6. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

Hi boots2, a possible thing you can do, that helped me out as well, is doing maps like stalgrad, or other dungeons at difficulty painful, this will gain double XP when you kill monsters there, keep in mind that it is not that easy tho, you might want to use some blue essence if you have but it should go faster. Another possible thing is grinding balor, besides XP you can also get some cool uniques that will help you out :).
    1 thing you should not do is buying XP scrolls to farm normal maps, only buy XP scrolls when you can grind q1 map with a friend/person who helps you. I guess the parallel worlds opens at lvl 50 when you are new?

Anyways, goodluck!

7. boots2

boots2 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you Struble. Really good idea. I already have to play painful in Parallel World so it should not be too difficult to continue in that mood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.