Any tips on fighting rangers?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Skyfire-, Dec 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Skyfire-

-Skyfire- Someday Author

Recently I've been losing a lot to rangers spamming EA. I don't mind too much if they are actually stronger than me, but I do get quite frustrated when I lose to characters with much lower hp and base dmg but are too quick for me to hit and continually spam ea from the corner of the map. If I am lucky enough to not get hit while closing the distance, they do the bird and I have to run away again (it's also when I get hit the most). They have a lot of escape moves so freezing is useless and are very fast, so I'm not sure what I can do. Any advice?

On an unrelated note, I understand why DK must have higher hp than ranged classes, but why do SM and RA have higher hp items than SW? Doesn't make any sense to me.

2. Heaven

Heaven Junior Expert

I usually just trick them into thinking I'm going towards the middle of the map so they start spamming EA, most of them will use all of their concentration and sometimes followed by adrenaline, so that's when I start playing aggressive by either getting closer to fireball them or using mind control combos to drop them down (MC-TELE-FREEZE works well if they wasted adrenaline). Obviously it becomes harder if you need more than one or two fireballs to kill them, but in general this works. Also don't forget to mind control their wolves, the healing you can get from them is pretty OP.

Btw, I don't have a PvP set and only do arena for the dailies, so my set up is 100% damage and very low defence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.