APPCRASH caused by fmodstudio.dll

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by (-DevilofNight-), Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there,

Since a long period like 2 months, i'm getting a crash like at less 8-10 times every day :

[​IMG]

First of all, yes I've already cleaned all temporary files, delete game, reinstall etc ... But still got it, also, all my drivers are up to date.

No matter what I do, this bug appear every day when I'm playing, and of course I'm getting kicked of every map when this bug appears.

I already posted on French Forum, but never answered still 3 weeks ... Also, this files can't be installed manually if I don't know wich version the game use ...

A solution would be really appreciate, each time I've to end droclient.exe with Task manager and restart, and waste time, and again, and again ...

By the way, this file SHOULD* be with the game but when I open folder, there is not any fmodstudio.dll, in game Directory or in Temp files

*http://www.fmod.org/questions/question/fmodstudio-dll/

Best regards,

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Did you try unistalling the game and then Clearing the Temporary files?

3. Hello DevilofNight. Please scan your computer for viruses and malware, then search a reputable site for audio driver and codec updates for your system. I know you stated that your drivers are up-to-date, but it would be looking anyway. If that fails to resolve your issue, please either post an English version of your error message here or send it to Support.

4. Hi,

Yes, I'd try every combo possible, but nah, still got this crash.

I will looking for that one time again, we never know ... Anyway, can you give me the link on English support please, I will put my game in English and post screen here and send them to English support, French forum/support still doesn't have answer since 2 weeks ...

EDIT : Forget it, I found it in your signature :rolleyes:

Thanks anyway, you are more efficient for sure !

Best regards,
    Devil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.