Feedback Are we balanced at this time in pvp? Not!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dümbledore, Nov 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dümbledore

Dümbledore Someday Author

If the game continues like this ... I hope it changes, so see this image, shameful. :(

And another, the moderators here are super rough. EDITED

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 17, 2018
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

We are aware of PvP complaints, once there are several threads already opened in our forum about that.
    I kindly ask you to avoid political speech in this forum. You can present your point of view without those comparations :)

Political opinions
    Everybody has a political opinion. One person may have a more neutral political view whereas the other may think in a more extreme way. One is conservative, the other middle-of-the-road, and a third is liberal. These opinions and views are of no interest or importance here. So keep your opinion to yourself and don't push your views/ideas on others.

In the forum, the use of political statements should be exercised with caution. It's within the discretion of the moderator to edit or delete these comments.

I also would like to tell you that your link is not working for me. That means I can't see your picture and, for that reason, I can't understand your argument.

Thread edited.
    Cheers.

3. Dümbledore

Okay, you can not politics. Then I will repair my word "Despot", "Dictator", "Oppressor":)

You could close the forum, you can not say anything, because something like that has already been said, everything is reprimanded, they turn the fault of the game problems over to the players, they try to reverse things. I do not play for free, I pay for it and I demand respect, I am not disrespecting anyone. This forum is becoming the same as the Brazilian forum.

https://prnt.sc/ljeb13

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Ty8kFLybSZennsfKFn0zOA.jpg

4. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

What there is shameful ? That you are lv51 and other's are lv55 ?

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Dümbledore

Do you think it's 55 or 51? Beautiful balance of the game.

And the team with one less.

6. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Well you play in Agathon right. What about the other option is that you wait about 8 hours for a single 5vs5 where all players are lv51.
    Level up to 55 and start gearing up, you will have more "fair" fights because Agathon is a dead server or change server to Eu server.
    I'm not saying it's cool but understandable in low populated servers.

_Baragain_ and Dümbledore like this.
  7. Dümbledore

The Lagathon server is the one with the least lag!

8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

As an Oppressor of a highest rank, I find this thread much amusing.
    In order to conserve the amusement, I am closing the thread.

Cheers.

--- Thread Closed ---

Dümbledore likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.