ARENA being broken

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by diagorasbakas, Nov 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diagorasbakas

diagorasbakas Forum Apprentice

So what bothers me lately is the unbalanced arena. 80% of the matches i play im matching against dragonknights that i really believe that they are too overpowered and need some nerfs (in the fact that they dont get stunned nor slowed nor armor penetrated) But not only that the fact that most of the time i match against marsals is annoying since im just a centurion. Also im having a problem with my movement, when im trying to move my character most of the times i get stuck attacking my opponent unintentionally.

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @diagorasbakas ,

Welcome to EN Forums ;) We are glad to have you here.
    What's your suggestion exactly?
    Rest assured that our team is aware of PvP unbalance and those issues are addressed and will, probably, be fixed in 2018, as stated HERE.
    Cheers,

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What experience level are you playing?

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Ok so what IS it with "nerf" being the answer if someone loses in PvP? Gahh....

Lately, I seem to be having a run on clovers (which is very nice!!). I have been playing PvP to get that clover on my toons from level 45 to 55. I don't normally PvP but I can kill a DK just fine...sometimes. Other times I'm killing off a SW or SM or RA. Most of the time I'm just dying which is also fine. :)

Whatever issue you are having has more to do with you, your skills in PvP, or the fact that you are facing a twink. A twink is a lower level character who has deliberately stayed low but gathered high level gear and gems so they can smash you in the arena. Ignore them and move on. Don't let PvP at lower levels be the reason you play this game. You will only be frustrated and suggest silly things like "nerfing" whatever class beat you last.

5. diagorasbakas

diagorasbakas Forum Apprentice

the problem is that almost all the games i play in pvp are against dragonknight. Who is actually unkillable... he can deal damage no matter what equipment he owns, he is tanky no matter what equipment he has... but besides damage and sustainability he's abilities are overpowered... he doesn't get stunned slowed nor armor penetrated, he has a tone of mobility, 3 stuns that last for 1 year and that are hard to dodge... And why is he healing? all dragonknights started healing from nothing few days now xD

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

At low levels with high level gear DKs are nearly impossible to kill.

The classic DK twink will often go with a 1H weapon stuffed to the gills with highest rubies they can get, and with their armor at the highest HP they can get, and with everything else is design to get 80% caps (for armor, crit, resist, etc).

If they're old accounts, they probably have high level sapphires as well.

If they're using that lifekeeper mace they will just regen more than you can possibly hit them for.

Solution: avoid them. forget about low level pvp and do the pve game up to level 55, and then dip your toes in pvp and 5v5.

semen470, EhtovK and _Baragain_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.