Armor release 220

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Jun 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hi all,

I have 12 stones of armor at max, and some runes of armor too.

With new release i know that armor is lowing considerably.

Currently e have 4 platinum lines with " increase of damage" on armor.

Im thinking on changing them to increase armor but i have a dought.

Should i put spells with:

Increase of armor of this item

or

Increase of armor

? can anyone help? Anyone has a simulator? Thanks all...

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I think You are too fast to react.
    In my honest opinion, for a DPS class, it is still more beneficial to have the "Increased Damage" attributes on your torso.

If You really want to experiment with an Armor Torso, it would be beneficial to have a combination of "Increased Armor" and "Increased Armor on this item". However, without knowing what other items You have that gives armor increases and your wisdom allocation, one cannot really tell which makes more sense.

3. Асото

Асото Someday Author

Increased Armor on this item

4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Dregic from Grimmag did build a DSO Character simulator, however he is not allowed to post it here because he uses patriot funding.
    If you really want a character simulator, join the facebook group called DSO World and ask in the group for a link to the character simulator.

Anyways like other players said before, it is too early to assume what you need but rather push for more and bigger armor runes and then boost it with your wisdom