ASIAN SERVER PLS..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by emnville, Oct 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emnville

emnville Forum Greenhorn

im new here but damn this game was so great... why is it no asian server??? eu and us are to far i have high ping and some lag... pls make an asian server thnx

uenkai likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but there is/was an Asian server, but it was recently announced that it would be shut down on 18 November since it has not performed well in the very competitive Asian online gaming market.

I know you are likely experiencing some rather high latency, but the only recommendation I can make is that you check out all the servers and find the one with the lowest latency. Good luck and I hope you end up enjoying the game.

uenkai and emnville like this.
  3. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

you should log in from my location in sydney..... my normal ms is 300ms in tegan server...why not saying the truth???? youur game is a good game but bigpoint is not interested in asian or oceania market

uenkai likes this.
  4. uenkai

uenkai Forum Apprentice

Same for my case here..

I am from singapore however am residing in china due to work. I couldnt even download thin client without vpn connection. Usual MS i always play with was 300-500 sometimes evening asia time can shoot up to 4digits figure.

Will there be any consideration of having at least 1 asian server back?

5. I doubt it. Before "Draganrise Korea" there was "Draganrise SEA." Draganrise SEA shut down when Draganrise Korea was brought online. After two attempts, I doubt that anyone will be in a great rush to try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.