Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Even though patch seems to have fixed most of the loading screen issues. I would say it has not yet gone back to how it was before.

Specially when starting a PvP match, there still is a significant delay which is quite annoying.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm also still getting 5-7 second load times every couple loads and that sort of thing used to only happen once a day or less.

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Don't get your hopes up!
    Forum?... That's a stupid deduction! If they had read the forum they would've took a look at the useless compendium.
    More likely they only have one person working on it, that's why!
    -----------
    PS: DSO, here's my picture for your new facebook profile:
    [​IMG]

Mawaka and mrmlja like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Lets make a comparison ... If your company was producing cars.
    Few test drivers are finding critical malfunction of your new car's breaking system.
    They are warning you : the car is not safe to drive because when you step on the gas pedal it jams down and the brakes are not working.
    You dismiss their report with following excuse: they are drunk or high on something and they don't have 4-year degree (licensed by your company) in car testing like your employed car testers do have ... and your employee testers are testing cars only when parked.
    Your company tells those test drivers: relax nothing is going to happen .... and decides to release the new car model on the market.
    Suddenly ... all customers who bought your new car model end up dead because they all crashed with high speed with no chance to brake.
    Then you are asking for dead man's feedback: please provide us with your car's log files and please take a spoon and collect a specimen of your spilled brain right from that tree you hit in.
    Then you do realize something is wrong with your new model and your engineers managed to fix the malfunctioning system ... but your management decided not to withdraw the cars from the market and fix them immediately with the following explanation: We found a fault in our new car model and we managed to fix it ... but we can't withdraw it from the marked ... yet... because we are not sure if the fix is having "side effects" (the car may have lower gas consumption as planned and the oil companies might sue us ... besides if we pull off those cars our shares and our profits will dramatically fall down ... and of course we can't do it because our workers are not working in weekends because our company is cheap and don't pay overtime working).
    During the weekend few hundred more customers smashed their new car ....

VMmage, Yogo, mrmlja and 7 others like this.
  5. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Well I, have another question.

[​IMG]

...Wasn't she supposed to be the first human ?

BUSTED.

EhtovK likes this.
  6. karelostb

karelostb Forum Apprentice

7. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Whoa, I forgot about that sentence! :eek:, thanks for reminding me about it, I'll put the compendium to good use later when I get home and dig more into that arc and some time periods mentioned in it and see how they fit.

mrmlja likes this.
  8. trakilaki

That's OK.
    I have never played any Pokemon game or watched stupid Pokemon cartoons. :)
    What I know is ... I am my own BOSS :)
    Those kind of people are rare nowadays ...

And I just saw this and I thought I have to leave it here #JustForMockUps2016

[​IMG]

karelostb likes this.
  9. Eideann

Eideann Forum Greenhorn

My "Larger essence of agression" has dissapeared. I bought some more. But I still can't see it, and I don't thing I can use it. I wasn't sure who to report this to, but it needs to be fixed.

Thanks.

10. trakilaki

check your inventory and both essence slots ... maybe you have enabled "auto-equip essences" in the options.

11. Eideann

Eideann Forum Greenhorn

No. It's not anywhere.

12. Eideann

Eideann Forum Greenhorn

Oh, wait. I found something weird that seems to have to do with the "premium" thing I'm trying for a couple of days. I guess I figured it out. I won't have it for much longer, so it'll go back to normal soon.

Thanks.

13. karelostb

karelostb Forum Apprentice

Man i don't have those english skills for that hashtag but i like it tho'.Spread the hashtags bros ! :)

14. taketh

taketh Regular

Hi Haruki,

Thanks, i hope you guys do extend the event a bit longer. The server was down for us some hours ago so we lost a few hours (could be that it was just problems for us and not the whole server). We lost many pearls trying to play the 2nd mini event with little progress to show for it because of bugs. We could only manage to kill 3/5 trees before switching to normal mode since trees in medium mode would run faster than we could, and would explode randomly on the map. If we didnt switch to normal mode, it would take us 4500+ pearls to finish the mini at the rate we were playing.

15. *Frosch*

*Frosch* Forum Ambassador

Still no answer here: https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/frage-die-cms-auf-deutsch.64838/page-12

16. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

17. *Frosch*

*Frosch* Forum Ambassador

But why is it still open? Not everybody understand English or Spanish...

18. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there community of awesomeness,

a candle for my computer. The joker.

So Twitch did not happen and we're doing it tomorrow - I'll also take the opportunity and come around and answer some of your latest questions. If you are unaware of that, there's a new bonus code in da house. And it's for real. HARUKINOOB

See you tomorrow & if you were on the Twitch session today: sorry and thanks for all the civilized conversation!

Kind regards,
    Haruki

19. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

300 red essences. Better than nothing. Thanks ;)

20. trakilaki

I thought Haruki even as a noob is worth at least 500 red essences :p

VMmage, MANOJ and Troneck86 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.