Ask the Gurus in English

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by trakilaki, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I like to know if u can open the following screen again or that u have to wait till it changes (in this case after 7 hours, 9 minutes and 50 seconds)?

[​IMG]

2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

You can open that screen anytime you want. Just hit the T button and click on the the little rooster icon.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Thnxx! :)

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Guys ... can we get back off topic please?

Keep the train (t)rolling!

[​IMG]

MikeyMetro likes this.
  5. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Hello there, i have a question... Can i transfer enchantments from tier5 unique to tier5 same unique? I want to transfer enchantments to a helmet with better base stats (i dont have the items yet thats why i ask). Thanks

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yes, that is what Soul Core crafting is for. Generally it is used to increase the tier, but you could also downgrade the tier or keep the tier the same. The important part is that the one with the base stats you want to keep are in the first slot and the one with the enchantments you want is in the second slot. That said, a T5 to T5 Soul Core craft is going to be very expensive (350 Soul Cores, 350 Elemental Cores, and two T5 Uniques). I'd think long and hard before committing those resources unless the difference in base stats is really significant.

iNeXoRaBlE and sargon234 like this.
  7. trakilaki

There are two answers to your question ... and the wrong answer is: no you can't. :)

iNeXoRaBlE and _Baragain_ like this.
  8. ono122

ono122 Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone know when the old items will be improved? Like unique from Emilia or Gnob
    [​IMG]

9. _Baragain_

10. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I'm trying my best to finish this new moon event for the much needed draken, but it is sooooooooooooooo boring. It about has me talking to myself.

So how many amphora keys are needed to shave considerable time off this grind fest?

11. _Baragain_

It is the same as the answer to the question "How many clowns fit in a clown car?"

The answer?
    "One More."

semen470 likes this.
  12. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Oh mighty math guru I have a question for Thee: how much materi fragments should my poor little char receive in painful mode (without any buffs from dailies/manuscripts) if he has 3 materi runes?

13. _Baragain_

Should be something around 16-18 if I'm remembering right. I'll double check when I go farming.

14. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

its cool that you can now though :D
    i recently transferred my t5 mortis ring enchantments to a better t5 mortis ring.

yes i understand, i was just making a remark about the one of the greatest changes in the game in recent releases, that OP himself wanted to do back then.

saved us all so much grief xD

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  15. trakilaki

But he could transfer them even back then in the time he was asking
    I said:
    just to keep it "on topic" :D

16. -D-EnD-

-D-EnD- Forum Apprentice

Hey Everyone can i ask for this bow https://prnt.sc/hmmqji . So the thing i want to ask is why it says it`s a long bow but don`t have 20% reduce conc. costs.Is it bug saying it`s longbow or it`s bug that don`t have reduce points?

17. trakilaki

It is a bug ... they forgot to add 20% concentration reduction ... just like they forgot to add to other bows too.
    A friend of mine got it as well ... few days ago.
    [​IMG]

Personally ... I don't like it ... it is similar to Vargulf's bow.

18. -D-EnD-

-D-EnD- Forum Apprentice

Thanks, and yes probably is`t similar because the base DMG of that bow is same as short bows.

-MERGED-

Can i ask which Longbow is best? Not 2H

Last edited by moderator: Dec 12, 2017
  19. trakilaki

Any longbow that has max base damage 330-414 at T5 (that is the current highest base damage on longbows ... after the nerfing)
    It is a matter of preference ... if you are using blade dancing you can go for the Bouncing Bow
    Or you can go with the longbow from the cubes or the ugly Kranparus' Bow or the Merchant's longbows which are ugly and look more like slingshots.
    I prefer Power of the Alliance bow ... because it has a badass look :D

20. -D-EnD-

-D-EnD- Forum Apprentice

Okay . Thanks i have the same opinion on that, and i`m using it on T4