Ask the Gurus in English

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by trakilaki, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

For some reason, 200$Draw just doesn't have the same... "draw." ;)

MikeyMetro likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Actually it works in FF without ad-blocker too.
    Trackers should be blocked in all windows
    [​IMG]

--- MERGED ---

Can I get a "bump" please?

Last edited by moderator: Jun 6, 2019
    heror likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Best if done with the hips and a sideways movement....

trakilaki and heror like this.
  4. trakilaki

Why did you delete your post heror? XD
    I was asking for thread bump so I can share something if some people haven't seen it on Wiki.
    Sounds like the Pendulum emote from tomorrows Big Game Hunt event :)
    [​IMG]

Anyway ... those who don't know the price of Draken and Augmet Cores needed for Golden Helios Amulet upgrade... you can check the crazy amount in the link. (T0 up to T9)

5. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Yep! U rajt! Its a crazy amount! Its event crazier if U upgrade it 2 tier 20! (insert facepalm emote here)

Just 2 make peace with a lotta question marked faces out there: There is NO tier 9! There might be in the future, but currently U can ofc only upgrade 2 tier 8!

Trakilaki I have asked this so many times of U: Can U pls finally stop making wrong info about this game? TY kindly in advance!

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

LOLz, so you could not be bothered to simply click on the link :D:D:D

trakilaki likes this.
  7. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

Are these prices true and someone's crazy in BP?

8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Is it worth to bring the golden helios amulet to t8?Isn't it just useful when you have it at t0?The only thing you need from it is the increase of clovers in any stack of clovers

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Do you PvP a lot? If the answer is "no" then you don't need to upgrade it. If you are a PvP nut, the amulet has much higher base stats than any normal amulet, so it could represent an advantage to PvP'ers who are all already sporting insanely good items... just imagine how insane it would be if someone were lucky enough to get one with 3x gold base lines and then augmented it up to T8... it's disgusting to even think about it.

trakilaki likes this.
  10. sargon234

well, not really, i just intend to play pvp to get all cosmetic items from it and that's it

thanks for the answer

11. trakilaki

The price is accurate ... I have crafted it on live server with my only amulet. I am not wasting time on TS with PvP events ... o I have no amulet there to test with.
    As for the second part of your question ... I don't know, you are asking a wrong person ... I am not a psychiatrist :)
    Even amulet with all min stats has higher base stats than any other amulet with max stats.
    I had no luck ... so I only got these average stats
    [​IMG]

piteris2 likes this.
  12. sargon234

ah thanks

that explains why it costs so much to bring it to t8
    Well, i don't plan to be an end game pvper, so i'll pass, i can't stomach having to farm so many draken cores to upgrade it

13. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

I hope that it is bug.
    The Golden Helios Amulet has the upgrade 3x more expensive than others amulets.
    Players can upgrade The Silver Helios Amulet with normal prices and than they can upgrade Silver Helios Amulet to Golden Helios Amulet.

14. trakilaki

If that is a bug ... but it isn't ... I want all my cores back :)
    But you would craft the Silver amulet to T8 and then it will change stats when you craft it to Golden amulet.

15. tbird

tbird Forum Apprentice

I'm just coming back to DSO after a long break. So...how do you get tier 8 items?

16. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

On every mode, about 1 in 200 is of higher tier.

So, in Painful, normally t1 items only drop. 1 in 200 is t2 though.
    In Fatal for example, t3 and some t2 items drop. 1 in 200 is t4 though.
    In Infernal IV, you get mostly t7 and t6... but 1 in 200 is t8.

17. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Or if you are one of us unlucky ones, about 1 in 4000 is of higher tier.

18. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

1 in 200 is the officially posted drop rate. I have never tested it myself.
    That said, I notice the higher-tier items coming in bunches of few, with longer intervals between the bunches.

19. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Well, for me, the "bunches" have been 1.

I've yet to get a tier 8 for every slot (that's 12 slots (2H), not 13 slots). Fact is, I've only gotten about 20 T8s so far. And now that r220 is out and I rarely ever get to do a T7 run, the chances of me getting that last one is little to ziltch.

20. trakilaki

Officially? In what patchnotes it has been announced? :D
    Make use of those extra you have and make a new T8 item of your needs.