Auto pick-up

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Falk101, Aug 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Hi,

I would like to suggest an idea that i think will enjoy many players. The idea would to add a setting tab "Auto pick-up". When we click on it we can choose wich ressources we want to auto pick-up, for example :

- Green items
    - Blue items
    - Pink items
    - Leg items
    - Uniques items
    - Materis
    - Realm fragments
    - Bones money
    - Coins
    - Potions
    - Event ressources
    etc...

We could check or uncheck a box for each ressource, like that we can manage what we want to auto pick-up or not and win many time.

What do you think about ?

Please_enter_a_name, Fynkz and gun like this.
  2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

This kind of feature for some items listed above already implemented in DRO version when using auto bot.
    They have them, just matter of want to implement or not in DSO without the auto bot.

3. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

I don't know auto bot functions and i'm not sure it's legal, right ? Personnaly and my friends would be happy to can check what we would like to auto pick-up, for example it's very fastidious to pick-up manually eggs opener in the anniversary event. Sometimes you farm with glasses for materi and you would be happy to collect only pink and legs to go faster and many things like that. It's just an idea to help players.

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

In DRO version auto bot is feature from the game. The auto bot use auto pick up mechanism & it have filter which kind items that the player would like to pick up. So basically they already have the features you desire. Just matter of implementing it in DSO.

I like the suggestion. Auto pick up with filter addition would be welcome for me:)

Falk101 likes this.
  5. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

What is DRO ? Is it legal ?

6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Dragon Rise Online. Korean version(Still running) and South East Asia(Shut down) version of Drakensang online.
    Yes it is legal, they are from the same publisher as Drakensang which targeting specific market. Which is market that enjoy auto bot.

It was a hot topic soon as those game live. CM Haruki stated that those specific market are different. Auto bot already been playing behavior for them as they play more than 1 game at a time. So DRO made it that way.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

OOOOOOOHHHHH. Hehehehahahahahahah. I've been wondering what was "Leg Items". I've thought it was referring to that which is between your hip and ankle all this time. Made no sense to specifically call out leg item and not foot, or hand, or body, etc. I finally got that "Leg" is actually short for "Legendary". :D lol :D lol :D

That would take a whole page of "Settings" to list all the game (generic label) items and have switches for them. Next question is which do you default to Auto Pickup and which do you default to Manual Pickup?

--------
    If you look at my posts, you'll notice that I don't abbreviate much. I work in an industry where many of these abbreviations mean something different to me. Also, one of the things that make me good at what I do is that I don't think the same way most other people do. When someone says "Think out of the box.", I really don't understand that as I've never had a box to think in.

8. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I would like more auto pick up as long as it doesn't create more lag (which tends to happen) and the feature of turning on or off specific pickups would be great.

Some items like these anniversary bags are hard to see on certain maps and auto pickup would solve that issue easily.

9. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

No sure on the point of this. Why would you not want to auto pickup everything? Except maybe green or blue items if you running a long dungeon and inventory space is low.

Maybe include a 'gravity' slider, so you can suck in certain items, such as coins, from varying distances as you pass. I often won't go out of my way to pick up a coin drop...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.