Automated Arm guards!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Boobzy, Aug 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boobzy

Boobzy Junior Expert

Guyz, I took a break the game,( mean 1 years) :D but now, I'm back after all, noticed a something, buying items with andermant shop has no autamated arm guards(+%30 critical dmg), anybody tell me where can I get this ?

2. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

It is now a World Drop. Best bet is to farm Stalgard and Destructor normal.

3. Boobzy

Boobzy Junior Expert

Thx I got %31.05 critical dmg gloves from Destructor normal, Max stat is %33.00,
    continue to seek? or enough ? (and I get boots, +10,5 travel speed +10 dmg)

4. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Those aren't bad, they are definitely better than the old Armguards that offered only 30% crit damage. I would be satisfied with them ;).

5. slaywar92

slaywar92 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, how many times you kill destructor to find them?

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It took me over 450 kills to get the boots, but I got 2 pairs of gloves in that time. Here is what I saw in 350 runs:

7. slaywar92

slaywar92 Forum Greenhorn

Mmm ok it's a long way! Anyway thank you ;)

8. Boobzy

Boobzy Junior Expert

76 times, I found 2x helmet, 3x shoulder guards, 2x torsos, 3x shields, 1x boots, 2x gloves(one of them 27.85 , each other 31.05 ) 2x wand

9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've been hunting for the Armguards since early Dec. I have no idea how many total runs through Stalgard and Destructor I've made. Destructor is always my second middle daily.

So far, in what has to be way above a 100 runs: I've found 2 helmets, 2 shoulder, 2 torsos, and 1 boot. And 0 arms. You have to buy the staff and belt.
    6 out of 7 of those I got from Stalgard. Only one, my original torso, did I get from Destructor.

EDIT @ 4/9/2017 @ 14:38pm ================================

This morning before church, I finally got the Automated Armguards in Thunder Crest:
    [​IMG]

And compared to what I have equipped, was massively disapointed: :(

[​IMG]
    For the conversations above, I notice that the critical damage on the AA is not a gold line even though it is 0.06 less than the "thought max possible". For some unknown reason, I also thought the % critical was going to be rate, which would be much more useful.

The Golden Crown Gauntlets, as equiped, provide me 1500+ health points, some damage, and lots of armor. And it contains my very first real draken purchase (last week) and I would love to have the Drakens for more of those and the Andermant for more slots. :) This puppy should also be very nice when glyphed to level 60 and 5 slots, but that is a long way off.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.