Back in the game after a while

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by The_Evil_Fox, Feb 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Evil_Fox

The_Evil_Fox Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone !
    I come here to ask you some questions about my stuff and where to farm because i just come back in the game after a while ( 1 year ).

I just finished the extension and got the lvl 55 but now i don't know where to farm to get a good set for starting again to do the Q dungeons.
    Because my DMG are very low and i really don't know wich set is best at the moment ?

[​IMG]
    Here is a little screenshot of my stats ingame and i really want some advice to be a really better Steam Mechanicus ^^
    At the moment, i don't have any special set equipped ! I just farm the Q in mode 1 to 3 and equip all the good DMG legendary i can drop, but to go in the infernal modes i need a good set and i really don't know what to take ... :/​

2. heror

heror Forum Baron

q7 witchseeker set and crafted legendaries.Thats the game right now.Weapon 4x gold lines increased dmg on this item belt x4 increased dmg torso 4x increased dmg helmet 4x increased dng for dwarf. Rings idk you are a dwarf so you dont need to craft.Dragan set and 1 mortis ring lv 5 atleast for the 10 percent speed and inc dmg

Yogo likes this.
  3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

You can try and get some set pieces this Dragan event.

Yogo likes this.
  4. The_Evil_Fox

The_Evil_Fox Forum Greenhorn

Thank you all for your answers !
    I will focus on the Q7 set !

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

My suggestion would be to try to get a complete set of the bellicose and battleworn gear at t0 to t3 and then use that to improve your farming capabilities (and ncrease your value to a group) for the true endgame mech gear, which is usually built around a full witchseeker set + q7.

The full moon/wolf event is currently running at the moment, with about 5+ hours to go on agathon server as I write this, so if you don't have the q7 set or a decent 2H leg weapon, I recommend taking a couple runs at the bloodmage to see if you can get a bloodrune rifle (assuming it is still going at the moment).

You might want to try this in several stages - target getting a set of 3 t0/t1 items from the dragan event from the spider and dragan, and once you get a complete go for t2/t3 items, and then again for higher tiers.

6. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Guys, stop suggesting Q7 as the best weapon for dwarfs, that's not true at all.
    Even Witch Seeker ain't all that good (most of all if coupled with Q7 that requires a lot of steam/cost reduction/steam) for a newbie, that combo works well only @ endgame stages when you have massive aspd (that you won't have so easly as a newbie wihout legacy sapphires) and requires massive Investments (good luck on getting belt, torso and paudrons... well rolled ones are one of the rarest thing in this game).

Just in case you need some comparison

The only reason I would suggest Q7 now is because when and if they rework dwarfs it could be a decent weapon with crit builds.

Bloodmoon 3/4, Q1 torso, Q5 pauldrons, bellicose helm, gloves and boots it's way faster to build, a lot more efficient while farming and way easier to handle for newbies (since it doesn't require to use 5-6 turrets).

BtW, the best and easiest weapon to get right now is Dragan one, once he gets that he can move toward bloodmoon and, just in case he thinks crits will be a thing for dwarfs, on Herald.

For no reason he should ever use battleworn exept the banner as a placeholder before he gets cloak of heroes or gwenfara.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Locastausa and Eridiani like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.