Bad drop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mariusmgm, May 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

Hi all, this is the first time for a long time actually after the romanian forum is closed to come here and post something,i apollagize if what ever i write is inapropiate and is not refering to this topic,im a old player,by the way may name is Marius,my problem is in every singe patch the drop for items is soobad,im soo pist off right now,and belive my first priority is farm in this game,and im talking about 10 hours at list daily,i just get out from q3 inf 3,in 10 runs not even 1 good item,and dont want legendary or unic with yellow value,im talking about blue and green items,the drop is soo bad,cand you guys please have a look closer to this part of the game,because becames soo enoing every and boring,if you guys pass this issue to the organizers it will be much apreciate,thx very much,and i wish you all a very great day.THX for moveing my post,you aguys are awsome,have a nice day!

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Zoltan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.