Balance of Life and Death

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by flashback3, Mar 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flashback3

flashback3 Forum Greenhorn

I am on the last part of Balance of Life and Death and I am unable to place the fruit on the alter. There literally is no question mark or indicator to place the fruit. Some help, please?

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

In the lower left corner of the square space that has the plant, there are some sparks that aren't that visible, so you may miss them, look carefully and you'll notice them. Zooming in/out may help.
    :D Just copy/pasted my wikia comment. :D

3. flashback3

I have tried on other characters on the test server that were not as far along as my main, and I still cannot find the sparks, even with zooming in/out. I truly believe this quest, along with 'To Life and Death,' are broken.

4. Grasschewer

Grasschewer Forum Apprentice

I cannot talk about Test Server.
    I just completed the quest chain on Agathon.
    Its similar to the Scigmarr bug so just concentrate on clicking not on any mark

5. flashback3

That is very unfortunate. You would think that a bug as egregious as the Sigrismarr bug would've been fixed a while back, and now these quests have the same issues. I'm just trying to finish the quest lines for the compendium...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.