ban the word noob

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kevrrot, Mar 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevrrot

kevrrot Forum Apprentice

ive just been reported to bp for telling someone off for shouting noob, THE insult word within the gaming community, personally i think theres no such thing as noob but there is such a thing as a small minded person, big point would you be kind enough to ban the word noob......................
    please stop allowing these small minded people the ability to insult complete strangers , children as well as adults play drakensang,

2. eedman86

eedman86 Junior Expert

Or, you know, you could just used this amazing feature called "Ignore" which will prevent you from seeing that person throw puny little words at you which hurt your feelings.

3. -SirMadMan-

-SirMadMan- Someday Author

Do people genuinely choose to feel "offended" when some kid calls them a noob? Seriously? If someone is that much of a sensitive little bunny, the internet may not be the best place for them. Speaking of petty insults....

EhtovK, Anyki, Rhysingstar and 3 others like this.
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I would love to live the world where "noob" was the worst name someone could call me.

Consider yourself lucky that they aren't using worse language. At some point everyone needs to pull up their big boy/girl pants and get on with life.

5. kevrrot

kevrrot Forum Apprentice

my child plays this game as iam many other kids play this game, problem with the internet is "idiots hide behind keyboards", now tell me how hard is it to add the word noob to the banned word list??????????????????? what is the point of banning swear words a\nd leaving the one word nooooooooooooooooooooooob, PLEASE PROTECT THE CHILDREN WHO PLAY......BAN THE WORD NOOOOOB

6. What else shall we add? "Bottom"? "Poop"? "Homework"? "Algebraic Equations"? "Bed time"?

Before you get all...

[​IMG]

... I draw your attention to:

General Terms & Conditions for Bigpoint S.à.r.l. and Co, SCS (hereinafter Bigpoint)

1.1.2 Only those individuals who have reached the age of 18 are entitled to use the full scope of Games and Services provided by Bigpoint. Individuals under a certain age who have the express consent of their legal guardian may nonetheless be prohibited from participating in particular games due to age restrictions specifically applicable to those Games.
    1.1.3 By registering to use the Games or Services, the User expressly warrants and represents that (i) he/she has reached the age of majority and is legally competent and/or (ii) in case of being a minor, he/she has obtained an express consent of his/her legal guardian(s).

= DSO is not designed for kiddies and, if you want your little Jimmy/Sally to play DSO, you are responsible for holding their hands.

7. Perfect[IoN]1

Perfect[IoN]1 Junior Expert

alot of players in pvp wisper me, Noob
    because they cannot catch my spellweavers run speed is over 40%
    i do think they should put a report user function.. if a player gets too meny reports, he should be muted for 3days..
    only allowing them to talk in group or guild.. this will stop players from been so trigger happy to /w everyone they duel

kevrrot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.