Suggestion barber / hairdresser

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Парабум, Nov 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Парабум

Парабум Regular

It would be nice to have a barber in the game (a hairdresser, if that’s more convenient) For example, I don’t want to change my character’s nickname, I just want to dye my hair, or shave my beard. I see no reason to pay 5 euros every time for this action. I invented it for a reason, the mechanics of the game have changed a bit with the introduction of transmogrification.
    And of course, this is only possible if transmogrification has been launched with a view to diversity. They could just try to make money along the way by changing the character's appearance for cash.
    This will not take much time to comprehend the barber window, but it will be a great help for transmogrification.

P.S In order that this would not create additional loads, image visualization can take place after a daily server reboot

MrBark and Akageshi like this.
  2. AngryMOB

AngryMOB Forum Apprentice

Why only head/facial cosmetics ... think big ... we definitivelly need brasilian waxing

3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Objectively it is pointless, BUT I'm not happy with my reckless decision I made years ago anyway. I'm ready to pay 2000 ander for a new hairstyle.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Barber shop? XD
    Do you actually know that items and costumes are changing toon's appearance? It would be useless feature unless you always roam around naked.

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Well, it can be useful to those that hide the helmet and show the hair of the character and those that change haircut once in a while

The bigger issue is that many helmets make the character look bald

6. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Add more useless thing to game, more money for BP. Perfect idea

Jougarnaut likes this.