Feedback Best Guilds 2017? (Heredur Server)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demoni4, Dec 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demoni4

Demoni4 Forum Greenhorn

Hi there, what are, in your opinion, the best guids of 2017 in Heredur Server? Top 5 or Top 10 if you whant! Thanks!

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

How do you see if a guild is the best? By number of good players?
    Its kinda hard to judge, for me the best guild is the one that help each other.
    Having the best players mean nothing if they don't help the new ones.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  3. Demoni4

Demoni4 Forum Greenhorn

For me by number of good player... But I respect your idea...

4. heror

heror Forum Baron

what you are static is pretty much braindead. I assume by good players you mean 20k+ dmg and more but ive seen ppl who have so much dmg and on arena they are like stones cant even move and play ocorrectly. So there isnt "good" player in dso there is smart players who play efficiently , those who get to lategame faster are just payers and by your answer to INeXoRaBIE i assume you mean the gild with the most payers since they are the strongest ppl on the servers no matter which one.

iNeXoRaBlE likes this.
  5. lonepaladin

lonepaladin Forum Greenhorn

What's amazing is how many people can't answer a simple question. He asked "in your opinion, what are the best guilds of 2017?", meaning he wanted people to give it some thought and tell what guild they like the most and what makes that guild such a good guild. Next, he said the most good players; he didn't say anything about powerful players kicking out 20k damage. A good player can simply be one who organizes a team of newbies in the guild to do an event together or lends support on a difficult boss. You make a few too may assumptions, and you know what they say about assumptions. And calling someone brain dead, doesn't really add to the discussion at all. So how about posting about your specific guild related insight, or don't post at all.

6. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Mine :cool:

7. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

1. The 666 Stooges
    2. Chupacabras
    3. Stinky Fingers
    4. The Antivengers
    5. Kakamikaze
    6. Just is League
    7. Bust-a-move
    8. 38874966954
    9. ABRAHADABRA
    10. PUNK'D

:D:p:cool:

The point is that... with the current guild system (which is nonexistent :rolleyes:) no one knows anything about other guilds except their own and maybe their past ones.
    And why should they care? There is nothing, no leaderboard, no incentive whatsoever to make people care about other guilds.
    So this thread will never get any real answers.

PS/FYI/Disclaimer: Any naming similarities with past, present and/or future guilds/characters/whatever, is purely coincidental. :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.