Best Outfit For Spellweaver?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by technodude, Nov 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technodude

technodude Forum Greenhorn

Hey guys, Im a level 50 mage with a karabossa set and roshan. i've been away from this game from a long time now and im really confused what this game has become now. I was wondering if anyone of you can suggest me the best Set or combination of sets for a Mage and kindly tell me what stats should i have in my weapon? i just cant seem to find a decent 2h :/

2. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

I don't play Spellweaver, but what I see them use is 3/3 of the old Dragan set with Dark gear or crafted gear in the other 3 right side items. Or they use 4x Dark gear with a high %damage torso or Starry Robe with either New New Moon cloaks. Keep an eye out for the 25% Dragonache ring(s) as well.

For a weapon, 3x %dmg 1x critical hit rate..4x %dmg..or 3x %dmg 1x +damage are all beneficial to a high DPS build.

Farming for the Sigrismar T3 set is also pretty nice (haven't seen many people comparing it to the Grimmage Set).

EhtovK likes this.
  3. Dark~Knight

Dark~Knight Forum Apprentice

Hey, been playing 4 years with my Wizz. Sargon Set is level dependant and can be won for draken at Gnob. Love it mixed with Roshan set. upgraded everything to at least level 48.
    I used a extraordinary 2H weapon for 6 months that had +67%, +67% +100 damage and crafted it to legendary after about 6 tries (paid the revert lol ) and got a +67% damage, +67% damage, +100 damage, +89 damage and added gem slots to hvae 15500 CV and 3300-4400 damage per second. Use ring of death and legendary ring with 4 damage buffs. dragon neclace. upgrade everything alot. lol. good luck. the crafting is expensive so have extra gold to revert in case it does not craft a good weapon. Enjoy!

4. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

No offence,but you wouldn't want to use sargon set,it is kinda obsolete now.I think new new moon set would be very nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.