Suggestion Better gameplay

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by marcin78911121, Sep 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would be great to change the game at least half of the list?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcin78911121

marcin78911121 Forum Greenhorn

Hello.

On my opinion of course this game can be better and much better just has to listen to players.

My ideas to make this game better are :
    1. Since other MMORPG games has better graphic which makes the players to find some interest about the games. I would reccommend, at least put Anti-Aliasing and SSAO. Players like to play on nice games which has great graphic and since Drakensang Online is 6 years old it would be time to change the graphic not only the character`s voice, someone of the attack effects etc.
    2. I know the skill-tree was renewed but,my idea is kind of each skills make stronger the other .I`am ranger player so i write about ranger skills how I can imagine it. Example : "Hunting arrow" would increase the damage of "Precise shot". Also the current skill-tree would stay but different additionals. Example : "[Hunting arrow] 1st - 3 additional arrow, 2nd - each arrows would decrease the cooldowns, 3rd - marked enemy would suffer poisen damage. (Of course its just an example so i know this would be unbalanced but I asking for a balanced skill-tree with extra adds.
    3. New maps. I think everybody would agree with me to get new maps in Parallel worlds and also in normal world because its getting be bored to play the same maps.
    4. Same like new map, we could get a new PvP arena like 8v8 / 10v10.
    5. I know its impossible ask the trade option. But , like a game needs profit also and this way the developers could profit alot...Open an auctioner house. Selling uniq items from Q 1 - 7 for gold or andermant (of course i know it would be again payers would only win from this but literally if you are not strong enough than you cannot get your 4th rank items from Q sets example only if you suffer 24 hours everyday to farm materials.
    6. More socks in items because kind of soon we cannot put any gems in items because they are high levels and in your inventory still have 1-2 royals gems. Or make again a higher level of gems.
    7. I would also recommend the new set items with different set stats.
    8. Portals. Im kind of bored to teleport to city if my inventory is full and again walk back to the map to finish it. It would be better to make a portal to city, and you also can go back to your map from the city if you finished whatever you had to do.
    9. New events at least every 1-3 months (depends how the staff working and whats their ideas about new events.)
    I think this list would worth to read it and think about the changes in game.
    Your Sincerely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.