Big Game Hunt Bugged

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by adidasos, Nov 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

First off I have completed every quest in the game (excluding a very few pvp quests) at least once, some more than once. Yet even though I have gone to every area and redone every quest that was reset due to adding on new areas or whatever I cannot get into Foxarrific. This is ridiculous. Foxarrific is the place the wiki says is best to do event so everyone is doing it there. And I can't even get in. I'm not going to do anymore redoing of quests I've already done. Compendium for instance shows 1/2 on progress bar for Act II Heralding a return, but all quests on left marked complete. Something is obviously screwed up. And other people are having this problem too. Please fix it so I can do the event.

2. silkyangel

silkyangel Forum Apprentice

Yes, a few of my Guildies from JustUsLeague on Tegan are having the same problem :(

3. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

In case you didn't notice, new quests were added to some regions a handful of releases ago, and..., some of them are required to enter the new scaling maps, I did them with my SW when they were added (can't recall the release), and I had acces to every map when they introduced the new difficulties, and that did not change with R201, the list of quests that are required to enable the access to said difficulties were listed here, I reccomend you check that you have those completed, and if not, go check the urban areas and complete them, and everything should work like a charm, at least in theory..., good luck.

4. adidasos

I went to every area that could have had a quest to take, and guess what?, no more quests to take. I did this as in today 11/17/17. Every quest in compendium is marked complete, as in today 11/17/17. That link leads to this:
    Teganwall - unlock with finishing quest "Safeguard of Power 2"

Wiki doesn't have that quest. And there's no quests to take. So...

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Simple, you/your compendium are wrong. (In case you didn't realize, the compendium is a piece of junk.)

They've messed with the quests a couple of times and it leave the compendium a total mess.

Look in RCC and either talk to your Class's representative in town or talk to the prince.

And the search function is really cool. You can find all sorts of interesting things.

trakilaki and EhtovK like this.
  6. adidasos

Thanks man! :) The representative had a quest there was no question mark or explanation point for. :( There should definitely be a marking to advise players! I didn't even notice him as a quest giver. But I should finally be able to do event now, so THANKS! :)

7. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

This happens when you outgrow the quest givers and the quest themselves exp level wise, the quests are available but you do not see the exclamation marks anymore, @_Baragain_ beat me to it, but I was going to suggest to manually search the NPCs in the RCC, good luck with the event.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I will take half the "Thanks" for me :cool:

9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

You can check the compendium to see if you miss some quests in a region and then check every npc in the city to see if they give you a quest

10. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Thank you _Baragain_ and thank you trakilaki and all others who helped. Since all's been sorted and all's clear we shall close this thread.Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.