Black Panther

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SUPERDOUPER, Apr 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERDOUPER

SUPERDOUPER Junior Expert

Hi, i was wondering is black panther still obtainable at balor, can someone confirm this?

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

it says so when you want to enter yolotl so...
    i myself haven't had it drop in 100+ runs since 185

3. TerryPenrod2

TerryPenrod2 Forum Apprentice

I have over 300 tuns and zero panthers, but it is still listed as a possible drop.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I believe they also cut the drop rates when they cut the difficulty...

5. sunshine526

sunshine526 Forum Greenhorn

me too same thing what is the probability rate for black panther ? i kill balor each day 10 times
    since they change difficulty of course. I wonder what is the probability rate to drop unique from balor ?????

6. Morinphen

Hard to say, now that they removed the set from his door... and didn't say where it drops now.

7. RKmeldor

RKmeldor Forum Apprentice

So is the consensus that the blank panther no longer drops from Balor, and that it may be dropping somewhere else but the Devs have not mentioned where that might be? ...Good to know, I have been hitting daily thinking it was just ultra rare drop

8. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

It was a rare drop before too. I remember killing Balor before the lvl 55 expansion hundreds and hundres of times. I got 2 of his uniques, but no panthers. If the drop has been lowered at the same rate as the difficulty, then you could say it is indeed an ultra rare drop. I don't have any information about dropping elsewhere, though.

9. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I remember one player farming Mortis to get his Death Mask...it took a good few thousands kills back then to get it..so there you are:)

10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Ah, the good old days.....

I remember being thrilled at some ungodly early morning/late night hour that I finally got my hands on one of the level 40 sargon pieces (pauldrons, I think) by farming pigs.

11. Morinphen

Well, theoretically, the panther is there. It's the set that's gone heck-knows-where xD.

12. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

most likely to PW Balor....

13. anubi555

anubi555 Forum Apprentice

I have bin hitting him each day 10-20 times for 2 months NO panter,its hardbreaking.

14. ThorOrigins

ThorOrigins Forum Greenhorn

maybe yeah that's why they have him in pic outside right?

15. Morinphen

Well, considering the latest one is Sigri, that's gonna be one looong wait.

16. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

One member of my guild got this panther so it's possible drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.