BLADE DANCE UPGRADE

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Mr.Tank, Jul 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mr.Tank

Mr.Tank Forum Greenhorn

In case you haven't noticed, blade dance skill is slow and predictable af. I think you need to speed it up make it faster and snappy .

2. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

maybe add more damage to? huh :rolleyes:

3. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

This skill is a pain for a dk right now to deal with. Something does need to be done with them though so they can be effective against more then one class.

4. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

With new dancing bow this skill have dmg like bombs;)

5. Puchini

Puchini Forum Greenhorn

How often do officials of the game reply in forums or is that only on support tickets? Just curious I'm a new hehe not bickering, also yeah I think blade dance should have some sort of change to the speed, maybe make it move further based on movespeed or move faster with attackspeed. I just posted a lenghty one about blade dance heh.

6. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there, Puchini. In reply to your question related to communication issue; as far as this Forum is concerned, the so-called - like you happened to express it - " officials of the game", usually convey all related information through Official Announcements thread. Bear in mind, that there are other channels of communication, such as Facebook, Youtube or recently even Instagram. I hope this clarifies everything for you.Cheers.