block rating shield

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sirlansalot, May 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

That sounds like a lot of block rate :eek:

2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Yes it is pristine core crafting, together with Solid core as element core for Justice. 300 Pristine core & 300 Solid core for T4 unique.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If you have this kind of shields you can always combine them with the new ones and make excellent combination ... and then craft it with a unique shield.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Yes it is, I crafted a legendary shield with those block stats onto a very nice T4 Justice shield I had found a few months easier. For the actual combination I needed 1 legendary shield, 1 unique shield (Justice), 300 pristine cores and 300 solid cores

5. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

Can you show your stats? This seems like a huge overkill on block rate and a waste of pauldron's lines on ress...

6. Kohn_Hamper

Why would you say it would be a waste of ressist lines on pauldrens when I craft them? I have no need for armour or block rate on them, since my armour before dragan buff is already 78%. I dont need block strength, I get 72% with dragan buff and nothing pve wise can hurt me anyway
    Here are my stats
    [​IMG]

7. Kingpin003

It's not 78% on infernal and you can't really count on new dragan's set since it doesnt work well on all bosses. Looking at your char it certainly has most sense to increase ress but i'd still go with at least one line of armor. I have 78% block rate on infernal with only 2x60%block rate stats, your 200%+ makes no sense, even with upcoming infernal 2. Otherwise great char!

8. Kohn_Hamper

Armour is 75% on infernal, so that 5% wont do much. Crafting another shield with some gold line hp and block rate I an just put over that 220% so Ill just wait and see for infernal 2, but that 220% allows me to use a x4 resist for 3/1 resist/armour if I can get it

9. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

Can you still find shields with % block rate instead of % block rate on this item?

10. sirlansalot

sirlansalot Forum Apprentice

no, unfortunately

11. Kingpin003

Was anyone able to achieve 80% block rate on inf2 with 1xblock chance shield?

12. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

It is possible with shoulder transfer of all 4 block rate with almost max base on shield. I know of dk that has only 2 on shield and 2 on shoulders and is able to get to 80% on infernal 2. The 2 blocks on shield aren't even that great.

13. Kohn_Hamper

Ive got 24.5k bloke rate with only 2 lines on pauldrens, (one being only 6% the other being 19,50% because I rush craft) and have over 80% easy, but thats because I have almost max shield

14. sirlansalot

sirlansalot Forum Apprentice

i crafted my shield with 110% rating and 40% health and im maxed on infernal with 2x rating on shoulders..i could have waited for a 120% leg to transfer but im att 22800 with that so it perfect amt
    like kohn said its important to have close to max rating t5 shield. mine is 4360 i believe at lvl 60.

15. Kingpin003

This is the answer I've been looking for. Tyvm

16. zoldorak

zoldorak Forum Apprentice

hello
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    alchimista and MikeyMetro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.