Bloody wild swing group effect bug

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by 66Styve66, May 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 66Styve66

66Styve66 Someday Author

I noticed that bug , showed on vidéo.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Where's the bug?

I'm failing to see.

You've provided no description whatsoever.

3. 66Styve66

66Styve66 Someday Author

no points on the group effect , and hp regen works as solo.

4. gbit

gbit Forum General

The Group effects works in solo at the base level (with no points on the effect), and they work in this way also if you put wisdom points on them when you are alone in the map. It is so from when Group effect were implemented.

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm not convinced that this is a bug... can I see a screenshot of your belt?

6. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

It is a bug and it happens with all classes, ranger effect of net regenerates hp even with 0 points on it too. And so on the equivalent effects of each class.

7. gbit

gbit Forum General

I don't think it's a bug, For me they work as intended...when devs introduce the new wisdom they implemented the Group effects as something new for the players, that gives his best in group but has influence also in solo (this is only my opinion).
    And the runes of group effects (from all in one event) work always, I've one of that in my belt and I see the effect on stats (I play in solo and I've tested this).

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  8. 66Styve66

66Styve66 Someday Author

its a legendary belt t8 without gems and runes , i was with pvp stuff

9. MaxDisappointed

I understand that maybe they want it to work like this intentionally when solo too (or they just don't know how to make it work only when in a group), but obviously only must work if you add the corresponding points on the group effect.
    Why they create group levels and points to distribute if you can have it empty and working? It's nonsense.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is not a bug because all talents for all classes under "Group Effects" are working without any points invested in them.
    As far as I am concerned ... it is a bug because:
    1 - it is contradictory to the tooltip info
    2 - I hate the DB green annoying circle activating and hitting monsters I don't want to hit. At least It should be made possible to be deactivated/activated in the settings.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  11. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

What info? It's not contradicting anything... unless I am blind.

The basic strength of the group effect is in the skill description in the experience tree. It states a 1% regeneration for this specific skill.
    As far as I know, everything that is in the experience tree works regardless of the group.

Now, what does the description in the group tree state?
    Increase is only active if at least one group member is in your range.

Increase. So only the increase is supposed to work only in groups.

On the other hand...
    Yes, someone might not want those group effects, eg. at PW Loxley Caverns... so it needs some solution. Not sure what can exactly be done though, other than removing those effects from solo play. And then, would it really be the good solution?

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  12. MaxDisappointed

Group effects not working when solo? It can't be! What a bad idea!

MikeyMetro likes this.
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No you are not blind but you can't see it because it is hidden with wrong info ... you can only notice it when you start investing points on those talents.
    Example with DB poison mist:
    The tooltip says: Deals 6% damage of your base damage - without any points invested on the talent.
    [​IMG]
    Now ... put 3 talent points and increase the level to 1 ... and it still says 6%
    [​IMG]
    So where are those points going if there is no change at all?
    It says :
    Increase per talent level:
    + 0.25%
    Now ... If you increase it to max level (50) ... that is 50 x 0.25 + 6 = 18.5%
    But what does the tooltip say?
    It says 18.25%
    [​IMG]
    So the tooltip is clearly not displaying correct information.
    The correct information can be seen on the skill's tooltip
    [​IMG]
    So it is 5.75% without points ... not 6%.
    These two tooltips are contradicting each other.

Now ... this is for ranger's skills but this is a thread for another skill from another class.
    It doesn't matter ... because all talent tooltips under "Group Effects" for all classes are working the same.
    Here it is again for DK's Bloody Wild Swing
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Same information without points and with 3 points (level 1).

I believe this was made intentionally when they were promoting their "One for all ... All gone to hell" runes ... when they made them work in the arena so some particular classes can use them and revolt the other players (on top of the broken one-shot fiesta) ... so they can come with the "brilliant" solution and "PvP fix" with their gearless craprena.

66Styve66 likes this.
  14. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

anyone have problem with Kalis is unstable cant fight with her onley that Q tink is bugget.......