Blue book for royal gems drop rate

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by cigarbennett, Feb 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

The drop rate for the blue book to upgrade royal gems is a total joke. I have used in the neighborhood of 15,000 locpics and killed thousands upon thousands of lvl 55 monsters. Drop rate for it is just another scam by BP. It is so bad that it is dishonest. Just BP dangling another carrot in front of our nose HE-HAW. Shame on you BP

1vanka likes this.
  2. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

i got it several times,try great desert,it will drop from monsters...with a bit of luck on inf3

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

the green book has dropped numerous times for guild members and the blue book once

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

But you've gotten the green book? If so, stop complaining... I've spent just about the same amount of lockpicks, if not more, and I've still not seen that stupid green book. In that same time, I've farmed about 1600 clovers, but I'm reluctant to spend them on a book that should drop more than it has been.

5. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I spent 27.718 lockpics (i've screen a day before 214) and I opened all chest (5-25 lockpicks) but I never see blue blook.
    I farmed ingredients and I did 45 royal green gems farming in inf1-2 and ingredients for royal blue gems ruby and onyx in inf3.
    I farmed over 2.000 gilded clovers.
    I upgraded all items to tier8 so I farm a lot in inf4.
    I've 2 pages full of legends with 2-3 platinum lines with item farmed in inf4 plus 3 items with 4x platinum.
    and I never see that blue schema.

I don't want to spent 1.000 clovers and I'm not in a hurry to make blue gems because at moment I don't need more dmg
    but I'm angry because many people drop it in normal difficulty and they don't have a single royal gem.

Probably client know what you search/need.

6. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

The droprate for the schematics is probably something like one in millions. Where it is dropped, to whom it is dropped, is completely random. Someone who plays 1 map a day could drop both the green and blue schematic and someone who plays hundreds of maps a day might not drop it for a year.
    I also assume dso never intended it to drop for everyone and they want players to buy them with clovers. One question that does arise for me is, is the schematic dropchance from chests really higher then that of a random monsterdrop? I know it is possible to drop them from chests but i personally never have. However i have dropped several green schematics and a blue one. Most of them in event maps.
    My personal advise... Don't get hyperfocused over those schematics. It's not worth the stress. And if you really can't wait, spend the clovers if you think it's worth it.

7. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I first buyed books (both) with clovers, because increasing gems helped me more at farm than increasing some rune. If u dont need it bad, dont buy it, just wait for drop.

navelko likes this.
  8. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

Inf3 great desert,i got it few times there,yes few times

Marsicanus likes this.
  9. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

This thread must close! I think we all get it that it is possible to get this drop from everywhere by just farming! It is completely random and it is hard ok but If you want it so badly just farm clovers and buy it! It is pretty similar with a uniq drop from parallel world.....you can buy it or just wait until it dropped you! We must stop complaining if we face something hard at this game! Something must be hard at once!

P.S. Similar thread like khalis cloak!

10. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Agreed!!

MaxDisappointed and nikatar like this.
  11. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Love you so much!
    I'm so tired of seeing noobs opening threads: "Hey I did 5 runs i didn't get the item, this is unacceptable!"
    Now golden lines are dropping for free x3/x4, and still asking for more, this game is just gonna be converted into: Create an account-Click here and reach 55-Click here and get x4 items-Click here and full your progress bar of Dragan Event.
    Soooo tired.

nikatar likes this.
  12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

you're exagerating, as usual