Bond of the Alliance

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, Mar 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I recently come across this
    [​IMG]
    and i was wondering if somebody has the set or, if a moderator could give us the full set... Even at the wikia there isn't the full set :/.. Thanks!

2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I would like to have some information about this set , where we can find all set.
    I know you can find the belt at q8 and amulet at q7 but what type of items are we missing to complete the set and where we get them?
    Is not the only unfinished set we had incomplete amon set for a long time, there is Defenders set with a piece missing, so many other set whit stats outdated, i hope they take some time to get them update so that we can have more viable builds.

LE. I will never understand why they put incomplete new set on game if there is so many old set that just need to be updated so that we can make use of them, i dont understand why they put new content if the old content has so many bugs, why they release content that is not verified and after that they fix the unwanted exploits.
    Bad for costumers bad for bussines.I hope someday they will realise that they will kill this cow if they dont make things better if they dont put quality first.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

If my hunch is correct, these will be available in future Qs from now on. The Untouchables set started repeating itself with Q7, so I'm guessing they put a new set so we don't see the same old one over and over, which is why Q7 now has the amulet and Q8 has the belt. I suppose Q9, whenever that happens, will have the Swiftness of the Alliance, and so on.

4. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

when you kill any PW end boss, go to the guy selling stuff and you can buy the different bits. each will only sell 1 piece from what I remember so check each boss to see if can get full set

5. Morinphen

Don't those sell the uniques of the respective Q only :p ?

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Just FYI:
    [​IMG]

7. Morinphen

Yep, there have been quite some reports of that lately. Q6, right?
    Only that mages and dwarves get the other class' weapon xD... known issue, I hear it is.

8. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Yeah, the bug mini-boss in M2. I thought it was the mortis ring when I saw the yellow. :(

Morinphen likes this.
  9. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I thought it is going to be 2H axe. Oh well maybe in the new PW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.