BONUS CODE ERROR

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by lukasdras111, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lukasdras111

lukasdras111 Forum Greenhorn

Greetings from the recent (I do not know the exact time) I received a bonus code for drakensang online. I received 5 Drakensang online emails specifically, with each bonus code being assigned a code to the account and server on Drakensang online. There were several accounts on which I registered with the given email addresses. Certainly there were servers on which I played. But on each of those servers I was about 1-2x, my main server where I have several characters and one of which is almost all the time and is lvl 55 so the server I did not receive any bonus code. If I could ask I would like to code on this server as well. Because every bonus code you sent me is totally irreverent for me. If it was possible I would receive it.If it would be as fast as possible the bonus code ends on November 30th.

Thank you for your help.