Bug bosses do not give increased % xp on higher levels

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Phyrix, Apr 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Okay guys not funny
    Considering the kind of grind it is to level 55
    If a boss dungeon says 200% xp for killing monsters it has to include the boss right?
    Well asar with xp buff and xp pet gives the same on painful as he does on normal 75k and on painful 75k too.
    Same goes for balor and khalys
    Thus I can confirm that killing a boss on a higher level than normal is a total waste.
    I feel kind of cheated thinking that I could gain xp by killing on higher levels

2. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

Just go to stonekeep or FBI on painful or excru and clear maps.

3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Did that and got to 55
    the thing is even in scaling dungeons I suspect the xp gain is not working correctly

4. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

im not sure , i dont worry about lvl up to 55 because i did it before scaling dungeons came e.e

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I moved to heredur server 2 weeks ago
    was on agathon for 2 years
    back then it took me 6 months to get to 55

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

No, it's not... or it was changed and no one told us :confused: I spend about 1/5 of my time leveling alts (do not expect a logical 'why' :D)

An odd interesting note... the old xp tomes that did not keep clocking when offline were increased by 10x with r214 (3day/50% gain now 500% & 7 day/100% now 1000%) Also, it is not a description error. I had a 7 day running on a level 42 alt (it's been running for over a year :D:D:D) when 214 went live. Its description did not change and I was able to compare it with the 500/1000 tomes.

Anywho before I have to put a 'tldr' here :rolleyes: While I was sussing all this out I also noticed that base XP gain on painful/excruciating/fatal maps ain't what it used to be.

heror likes this.