Bow crafting

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by alexbosu99, Apr 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. alexbosu99

alexbosu99 Forum Apprentice

What enhancements should bow have?
    -more damage or more damage on the item

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

More damage on the item. Aim for 4x61% on 1H and 4x91% on 2H or thereabouts.

navelko likes this.
  3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

If you get 3x on this item + 1x more damage, don't revert it.

navelko likes this.
  4. alexbosu99

alexbosu99 Forum Apprentice

can you explain me a good method to craft a bow ? I tried with a lot of bows to craft but the enchantements are really bad

5. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

Well i was trying like for 3-4 weeks with 3 3 2 2 and 2 2 2 2 and the best i got was 3 gold lines! After so many tries i was dissapointed so i was trying everything! I got it a few more tries later with 2 1 1 1 pink bows but i was lucky! In conclusion, it is completely random my friend....just keep trying and dont give up! The best is just the most gold lines or platinum lines at leg bows and then craft them!

navelko likes this.
  6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Optimal is 4x damage on the item like yogo says. 3x damage on the item and 1x damage is also useful if you get one.

If you have not crafted a bow yet, what you want to do is try to get something with 4x gold lines adding up to 275% or higher damage on the item and pristine craft that onto the highest 2H unique bow of your choice, usually the herald 2H bow at t7. (If you do herald, equip the gloves for the valuable set bonuses.

If going 1H and doing crafting for the first time you want to do this with something like 180% damage on the item and pristine craft that onto a bow.

Yogo posted the crafting links here: https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/crafting-guide.76965/#post-699358