bow with new spells

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by esdrasjackson1, Jul 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. esdrasjackson1

esdrasjackson1 Forum Greenhorn

good afternoon I would like to know the probability of dropping the new spells of the bow so it seems this almost impossible to drop the platinum spells making it very difficult to finish iten special weapon in my bow case
    good afternoon I would like to know the probability of dropping the new spells of the bow so it seems this almost impossible to drop the platinum spells making it very difficult to finish iten special weapon in my bow case

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

The probability of dropping the 'new spells' is...random? :) One player can get a nice bonus very quickly , yet another may farm for weeks on end to no avail:) It's simply random - you either get lucky or you don't. Putting in time helps and I mean like a serious amount of time. I personally haven't found any over 90% on 2H weapon since perhaps January this year. Yet some friends find nice bonuses more often. There is no golden rule- just put in time and you will eventually get those bonuses:)