BUG IN CRADLE OF LIFE!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by christian1234, Aug 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian1234

christian1234 Forum Greenhorn

So i where playing on my account doing some missions. Then in cradle of life i completed a mission so i got a Key to artaya sanctum. So i entered artaya sanctum and started the quest in there. BUT when i got out of there and was done with the quest......... THEN it said i didnt have the key to enter so i can NEVER enter again so i cant do my quest so i can never come balor or so...... PLES... help me

-Christian1234

2. Shabono

Shabono Forum Greenhorn

Hello, there is Destructor above Artaya Sanctum, he drops the key every time you kill him.

3. christian1234

christian1234 Forum Greenhorn

Uhhhhh i see sry

4. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @christian1234, please make use of the "search" function of the forums in the future, you'll often find old threads that might hold the answer to the problem you're facing at the moment, in this particular case, @Shabono is correct, atop of Artaya's piramid, you'll find a guardian that will drop a key for Artaya's sanctum every time you defeat it. On a side note, please also refrain from writing thread titles in all caps.

Question answered, thread closed, best regards and thanks again for the support @Shabono ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.