Bug in mini event 4?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EyeStun, Jul 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeStun

EyeStun Forum Greenhorn

The trees that go for the well/fountain (after bucket kick) die before reaching it! As a result you cant complete the quest (you get like 3/5 or 4/5) and cant open the final chest! this took place in group and solo also, 2 times during 2.4k of progress! did anyone noticed this ?

thebearreturns likes this.
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Its an old and unfixed bug, made worse by the fact that now you need 5/5 for the chest.

All hail bugensang!

thebearreturns and Hannai like this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You've got it wrong... it is Brokensang and it is produced by BugPoint.

thebearreturns and Hannai like this.
  4. booger73

booger73 Forum Apprentice

The other bug which seemingly hit me is
    1) drop bucket - got 2 min after dropping blood of forest
    2) happen to only kill 4/5..
    3) went to drop another blood of forest.. got 2 min
    4) killed 5th - it didn't register, didn't drop..
    No quest.. only 4/5

5. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

I am totally DISGUSTED... wasted Days and Wasted Nights farming for meagre pearl drops to complete Mini 4.
    And what do we get????:(

An event so full of bugs.. Upon entry I Wasted pearls.. to be told that I needed to have Forest Blood.. !!!!!!!!!! Hello.. I had 79 to start with..
    Timer showing as up.. in some cases .. But AGAIN of the 5 bosses.. sometimes 1 sometimes None.. will register.

Flashing IMMUNE IMMUNE.. IMMUNE.. and the knights simply stroll right onward to the well.. with narry a loss in there health.
    Leaving a very frustrated and absolutely disgusted player astounded, that this game has gone from Bad to worse
    :eek::confused::mad:

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

7. Hannai

Hannai Someday Author

All hail Lagensang brought to you by ....

>READY
    >FILE NOT FOUND
    >?SYNTAX ERROR

8. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

wonder if they'll compensate the players for wasted runs though, for normal runs everything just die too fast for anything to despawn, but painful and higher sometimes the random despawning happens on occassion

9. Novadude

5 mini runs, 4 failed runs due to trees exploding prematurely.

The odds are good that I will blow off this mini.

The odds are also very good that I will not renew my premium.

10. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

I'm (tank) playing mini with a dwarf, so 2-men team. Get in, kick the bucket, kill one stag and find 2 statues. By that time bosses are much closer to the center, which allows you to kill them with only one buff/vial. Loot the chest, get out. Playing on painful, 134 progress per run, 5mins from entering to re-entering the map. Not really sure what all the fuss about the event is.
    The last one was even easier: get in, rush through the middle, spawn both statues and monsters, shoot from north to south so you don't activate the guardians around you, kill them all, rush out. I don't remember how long took us for 1 run (fatal) but I'm sure it wasn't more than 6-7 minutes, the only thing that held us back was monster's spawning rate. 3 of us played in a team and finished the event in a few hours.
    Farming pearls truly is tedious, but you had one month to prepare and I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows how this event works.

11. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Waste of time looking for statues and mini Boss bug kills my time and muy patience :-(

12. Kingpin003

What waste of time? There are 5 or 6 possible locations and they're all close to the entrance. As far as I recall, locations are exactly the same as they were 2-3 years ago. I'm first to crap on bugpoint and their escapades, but sometimes you're complaining over nothing.

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

As far as I know this thread is not an "event Guide" ... it is about the bug where the trees are exploding randomly and having no drop. This affects the quest line as well ... so the players can't finish the quest.

Now ... I can tell you why that happens ... and you can avoid that happen (to certain degree).
    The trees are tending to always go forward and searching for path to escape.
    HOWEVER ... if you surround them from all sides (minions, other monsters , other players ...etc) they can't move anywhere so they are assuming they have reached the final destination (the circle in the center) and they are exploding without giving drop. (because that is what they do when reaching the center).

So try avoid to get them stuck. If mobs coming close kill them first before they block the path.
    That is the only solution ...because I can't see them fixing this bug during this event.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  14. †~~Grim~~†

†~~Grim~~† Forum Greenhorn

The only thing that is NEVER bugged is the payment window, imagine that.

Kiwigal1244 and bloodyneo like this.
  15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It happened once... there was an emergency hotfix within hours.

16. Novadude

Fwiw, 4 of my runs and 3 of my premature explosions were with my mech, and what i have been trying to do is shoot them from behind. I will try again, but I believe the trees spontaneously exploded anyway despite not being blocked.

However, I have noticed that sometimes the machine gun turret acts as a block/path trap (for example, when fighting that shambling mound in the 2nd map on the way to pw khalys). It's possible certain skills will just randomly trap/slow the monsters and trigger the explosions.

What I will try doing tonight is take off any talent that slows or traps or stuns enemies and see if that prevents premature explosions. Macine gun turret, I believe, has a slowing talent.

17. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

You're right i was not paying attention to that xD

18. Audriukaas

Audriukaas Forum Apprentice

Don't use RED essences.

19. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

this mini is stealing my blood of the forest bottels each click takes all my bottels (sometimes)

20. Kingpin003

It's not stealing anything, stop clicking multiple times on cauldron.

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.