Bug in mini event 4?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EyeStun, Jul 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I don't think you can click multiple times unless the buff has expired. It isn't stackable.

However, you can click on the cauldron when you don't need the buff anymore.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You can click on the cauldron at any time.
    You can click when you already have the buff.
    You can click when you've beaten the 5 trees.

Long story short, it always consumes a blood on each click, but will not refresh your buff. You need to wait for one to run out before you click again to receive two more min.

My second run through, I used up two bloods trying to refresh my buff as the first one had about 10 seconds on it. I then didn't have a buff after my 10 seconds ran out and I was out of blood.
    Why not and why the big underlined yellow letters? Essence use has nothing to do with either of the bugs being discussed in this thread.

3. longyou

longyou Forum Greenhorn

Yes, I also am this bug, too many times the explosion, the feeling is very angry

4. Audriukaas

Audriukaas Forum Apprentice

This bug cuz some1 in team uses RED ESS. FInish all map so i know. DONT USE IT and will be everythng ok

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

To the OP's issue with trees exploding, our guild seems to find it happens when mobs surround the trees and they can't move forward, or when they are Mind Controlled. Basically, anything that keeps them from moving forward,doing their slow walk to the well, can cause them to explode.

It has nothing to do with essence use.

That should be fixed as well, just like the cauldrons in the New Moon event.

Very poor design on the developer side.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I had trees explode on me while using only blue ess.

I also had trees explode on me while shooting turrets at them from behind.

All my runs are solo, none used red ess. Occasionally i will use purple ess. Most are excruciating level and some are painful.

I have managed to get a couple more completed 5/5 runs but still getting exploding trees more often than not.

7. SuperTeO41

SuperTeO41 Forum Apprentice

Can some moderator report this?

8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

It has been already reported.
    I hope it won't happen in the next event, again. :)

Cheers.

SuperTeO41 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.