Bug in premium

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by god47ak, May 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

There is a bug in basic premium that caused my
    last premium inventory page to close 5 hour
    before it ran out.Then an hour later
    i got the page back,but lost all 26k silver ess.
    i had in my inventory.
    The inventory part happens to me every month
    loosing my prem privileges before time run out.
    Actually it's not ok,so fix it please.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello god47ak ; your post has been moved to Technical Support section of the Forum, which seems to be more appropriate a place to address bugs, errors and all sorts of technical problems. What is going to happen now is that I shall leave this thread opened (for now) to see if there is anybody else who is experiencing this problem and as for you- please report and discuss this issue with your Support. Thank you.

3. megazombie1024

megazombie1024 Active Author

Once i had the issue but i didnt loose any of the items.

4. Nightblade

Nightblade Forum Greenhorn

Happens to me every time with the free 3-day prems. What fixes it for me is resetting the map/joining a new map, I'm not losing anything at all this way.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is happening because the upper (the crown) and the lower (buff-like) timers are not in sync.
    [​IMG]

You can't lose anything. When the premium is gone your items are going into your inventory ... if your inventory is full they are going in the overflow bag.