Bug with right click on ports

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Mesala, Mar 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

Hi,

there is an annoying bug with the usage of ports inside the inventory.
    Whenever you use right click on a port it uses the skill that is associated with the
    right click on the button if you have enough mana available.

Example, after you kill a boss on Paralel World and open inventory and right click on the ports to port directly to boss room again, it fires the skill that is put on the right click of the mouse (if mana is available). Of course there is no problem when you are in city because skills are not allowed there. Its only annoying when you do a lot of ports and try direct porting from a depleted boss room to fresh boss room, especially if you are mounted, then it dismounts you and fires the skill and uses essence if you have it on.

Best regards.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Mesala and thank you very much for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we tested different scenarios and couldn't reproduce the problem, would you be so kind to provide proof in the form of video?

kind regards.

3. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

It would seem the bug is reproducable only when in teams of 5 characters during porting on bosses. I'll try to reproduce it with the clan members in the next days, unless someone makes a video about it first.

Shine2 likes this.
  4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I can attest to this bug it is the same with paths to varholm etc.
    If you are in the cave and want to enter varholm again from said cave the secondary skill happens.
    Mine is groudbreaker and whenever I hit a port/path I do a groundbreaker.
    This is also possible in groups of 2, havent tried to notice the bug on solo but its likely that it happens in solo too.

I would make a video but theres no way I am doing that before monstrorum or shortly after lb.
    Am saving materi for a weapon and or q9 boots and I am gonna spend almost all my frags on dtu paths

5. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

Very hard to reproduce the bug, I guess it comes and goes when fast porting, maybe it has something to do with lag...?
    Anyways, I managed to capture it when I noticed it started again.
    The bug is between 26-29th second on the video. You can see me on the mount, opening inventory, right click on ports. I drank a rage potion before that to simulate a situation where you have enough mana to release a skill.
    Then you can hear the release of my right click mouse skill (Smash) and I get dismounted after clicking on Circus port.

Anyways, here is the video.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I missed this thread the first time around, but it's been happening to me too. I have jump on my right mouse button, so it was always very noticeable for me. I've also seen it happen in town during this event when I enter the event. It will pop up with a message telling me I can use that skill in the split second before the screen goes black.

7. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Thank you very much for your video- we shall include it in our report.
    Closing.
    Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.