bug with total armor value

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yassine_master, Mar 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yassine_master

yassine_master Forum Greenhorn

the bug with torso,armor
    when i put 2 extra gems the total armor value be 15900
    and when i put 5 extra gems the total armor value stay 15900
    why this problem i add 3 extra gems more but the total armor value didnt changes
    plz solve the ptoblem fast

-MERGED-

i can make video if you want see the problme

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I would be very helpful to make a video .However - there seem to be a cap of 10k on torso so whatever you do with it you shouldn't exeed 10k. We are still waiting for official info.

3. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @yassine_master , please make use of the edit button when you need to add something to your original post, since double posting is considered and treated as spam.

About your question, as @Yogo pointed out, there appears to be a cap on the armor value you can get from torsos, we'll update you with any information we get from the developing team about the matter as soon as we have some, for now, I'll close this thread since you can follow the discussion HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.