Bug with transferring enchantments info....

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Play.4.Fun, Mar 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Play.4.Fun

Play.4.Fun Someday Author

Just to add. Same thing is heppening with % values when you craft items with different lvl. I try to craft exo armor from items lvl 51 - 51 - 52 - 54. Craft result was that 9,20% inc dmg from lvl54 magic armor was reduce to 6,70% on lvl51 exo armor.

2. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

With crafting the enchantments are lowered if the resulting item has a lower lvl that the one from which it got the enchantment.

As shown in the picture below

[​IMG]

3. Dominico

Dominico Forum Baron

I just think that the bonus is scaling to the lv to prevent abuses.
    Imagine what would happen if you transfer a lv50 bonus onto a 20lv and then glyph it up to 50 again transfer to lv 20, glyph it up and repeat multiple times.

4. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

But when you upgrade items with gliphs the stats with % bonus don't increase anymore and you can't use gliphed items on the benchwork so this doesn't seem the case.

Also, I don't think this is the way to prevent twinks from ruining the game.
    The REAL fix for twinks is simple: put a cap on the gliphs upgrade (5 lvls?)

5. EvelynJ

EvelynJ Forum Apprentice

Yes, their crafting system always floors making it impossible to make any lower level item to your current item.
    For example you put in 3 items 55 and 1 item 54.

55 + 55 + 55 + 54 = 219.

219 / 4 = 54.75 (the AVERAGE level of all 4 items)

Now you would expect this to normally round up to 55? WRONG. Bigpoint floors the result to 54. As a result this makes all lower level items irrelevant now (all those shiny golden mods you found leveling to 55 are all completely voided). I don't know why they choose always round down instead of rounding up (They could at least round x.5 and x.75 up to the nearest whole number), but that's just the way it is!

All NEW percentage based mods now change when CRAFTED but NOT when glyphed up. So it's important you use a level 55 item to craft with. (Otherwise your percentages will be permanently low!!)

6. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

That's even weirder since the number of slots of a crafted item is rounded up (if you have 2 items with 4 slots and 2 items with 3, it's rounded to 4).

7. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

This certainly looks like a bug to me.
    There were bugs before associated with scaling the percentage values. Percentage values should not scale with a craft or with an upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.