BUG???

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pmcorso666, Mar 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmcorso666

pmcorso666 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone. Well, whenever I try and purchase a realm path to Varholm, the fragments are regularly deducted, but it doesn't appear at all in the inventory (and, obviously, I can not reach the place). It has been doing like this for several days and it is still doing now, during the event. The same it happens with mystic cubes: regularly collected when dropped, but never appearing in the inventory (whatever the reward can be). Please check and verify: paying for this kind of service is really ridicuolous.

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @pmcorso666 , and welcome to the EN forums, as part of your welcome, I'd like to provide you with the Forum rules, I advice you give them a look to make your stay with us a pleasant one. ;)

Now, regarding your issue, I need to ask you a few questions: Have you verified that the Realm paths to Varholm you're purchasing aren't stacking someplace else in your inventory?, same for the mystic cubes, there's a possibility that you had a forgotten one and maybe that's why you can't see them right away. If you're 100% sure they're plain vanishing after purchasing them from Thabo, when did it start?

About Mystic Cubes, could you please clarify one thing to me: do you pick them up and they never show on your inventory?, or, do you right click on them and they just dissappear without handing you any rewards?

I'll be expecting your answers so that hopefully we can help you sort this out. ;)

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm betting that it is hiding on a different inventory page. Check all of them and I bet it is one one of them

I'd go one further and bet that it is on the Premium page at the end of the inventory.

4. pmcorso666

pmcorso666 Forum Greenhorn

Hello and thank you for the kind replies. Well, I can assure both of you that the items (path to Varholm and cubes) are not hidden in any different inventory page. I checked all of them. They simply desappear!!! As far as the path to Varholm is concerned, it all started a long ago, about the end of the previous full moon event. I am able to purchase the path to Blakborg (and it regularly appears in the inventory), but, as I try and purchase the one to Varholm, the fragments are deducted, but it doesn't appear at all. The same for the cubes: as I subscribed the first time as a premium member (more than one month ago) they regularly worked for a few days, then they started "desappearing". I am ordinary collecting them as dropped (left clicking and not right), but they are never releasing anything into the inventory. Never. At first, I thought it was normal that they could be "empty" sometimes, but it is always like that, so it's not normal at all.

5. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @pmcorso666 , the team checked your account and your Realm paths to Varholm were, and still are, inside your premium inventory tab (the last one, with the crown on top of it), so whenever you buy a new one, they're stacking on top of the existing ones, they're not disappearing, and they should be accesible and usable for you. ;)

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Called It!
    Now, the next question is how much random junk do you have on your premium page that you didn't even realize you had?

Here is what happened. You bought Premium, likely near the end of previous full moon event (since that is when the paths started to "disapear.") You had a "full" invintory (all your other pages) then bought a pass, and when you couldn't find it after buying a couple, you just gave up and started farming. You then eventually got a cube while your inventory was "full," but while there was still space in your premium bag and the stack began. From that point on, all cubes showed up there. Until you got 999 cubes or figured out about your mysterious hidden (not really) bag, you would have never seen a single cube that you picked up.

The reason the paths to Blackborg work fine is because your premium page filled up long before you bought your first Blackborg path after buying premium, so they couldn't fit.

Simple really.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.