Bug?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dekisa, May 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dekisa

Dekisa Forum Apprentice

Hi! I was playing in Slifmor and i fought against two big fat monsters (forgot their names :) ) i killed one and second was kinda bugged i couldnt hurt him and he was hurting me i was far away from him and he was still killing me i couldnt even heal myself and when i died i couldnt respawn i waited 10 sec and when i click to respawn me in town it just started counting 10 sec again . I left game and when i entered again it was all normal but can someone explain me what just happened :) ?

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Sounds like a lag spike. Did you notice the ping on the latency indicator going up before/as this was happening?

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. Dekisa

Dekisa Forum Apprentice

I just noticed i am loosing my health and i panicked :) . What is lag spike ? Can that be neutralized from game ?

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Lag is basically when the data flowing between your computer and the server slows down. At times this can become sever enough that data stops but the server keeps on playing.

There are many reasons this could happen. If it's not happening often I would not worry about it. If it is then visit this tech FAQ for some common solutions if the problem is on your end.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

trakilaki and Allogeneous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.