Bug Bugged New Moon quest 2.0?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _G_R_A_M_P_S_, Mar 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Hi all. I guess we all know that the quest you get from Pumrana gets easily bugged if you kill the boss in the north before you kill the contenders in the west. However i noticed only now that half the time after you kill the contenders in the east(first ones you have to kill) you dont get the request to kill the contenders in the center of the map. Those are skipped and you re being forwarded to the contenders in the west immediately, which of course are not there, since the ones in the center have not been killed yet (which are not there in the first place because step 2 in the quest is just skipped/doesnt appear in the quest log). This has happened half the time to me whithout apparent cause.
    I am not sure if this was already the case in the previous NM event since i didnt pay attention to the quests then. Or has this been around for even longer and i was just lucky enough not to have come across it untill now?

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

That quest doesn't work properly, nor has it ever.
    Not really... they don't appear in any order. They are either all there from the begin or don't spawn at all... and the quest navigation leads to where they should have been (but are not) or to some weird places, like Magotina's portal, or rejects to guide you anywhere at all.

3. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

there is 1 more bug in this quest

when u play with pt and pt kill minibosses from right before u are next to them all quest get crazy and u can't finish this

for example
    i go with friend to farm ev and i have first quest, friend have second quest
    i stay on the beginning of map to sell myself
    if my partner kill minibosses on the right of arena before i go there to see these minibosses = quest is bugged(same on center of map)

it's terrible if u need to go all the time to 'see' minibosses, and waste time, u can't normal farm when 1guy clean 2guy sell, next 1 sell 2 clean ;d

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It doesn't matter if you see the monster or not ... it is still bugged.
    I was playing with my friend last night and we were always close to each other ... yet again ... the first time the quest couldn't be finished and the quest guidance was showing up under the ground. The second time we were clearing the map ... same quest (not reset) the quest couldn't be finished again and the quest guidance was pointing inside the Magotina's room.
    It took me 3 runs so I can finally finish it ... solo.