Suggestion Build a developer room

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind, Jul 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I'm in the situation where I have doubts the build I have chosen is the best one.
    i.e. I got Q7, but I would really want to see if the Bloodmage set would work better and would give me better stats. Also, instead of dragan set I would like to try the Witch Seeker set in combination with something else. Also, I would really want to try one hand weapon, to see how much will bring my damage down.

However, to try only one different set would mean to get it tier6 first, which is expensive, then to craft 4 gold lines and to transfer into it which takes way too much time and gold, just to see in the end that what you had before is better.

My suggestion is to have in the game a "developer room" (same like other many games) where we can enter and try all sets, weapons, all tiers, to be able to put any gold lines on them and any gems/runes. And then maybe even to have a fight with some mobs, just to see how other builds really are in action.

Arr likes this.
  2. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

A part of this game is to think further in the future before trying anything out. It would be easier to just use a bit of math to see what stats you would have with the build that you are thinking about.

You can find in the wiki all the formulas to all the stats and you can see here an example of how to calculate your offensive stats, you could do something similar for your defense, just get creative with it.

You cant try it on mobs to see its effectiveness but stats aren't the only thing that determines your efficiency, if you have good skills or good reflexes then you wont have to look too much past the stats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.