Build/Gear Advice for Ranger Please!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kestreel, Dec 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kestreel

Kestreel Forum Apprentice

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I am posting this for a friend/guildie who is on the Bulgarian forum and says he hasnt gotten useful advice there. He is wanting to know what gear he should be going for to balance a HP/armor build with dps as its difficult to gain both(I'm not a ranger so I don't know, lol). The first pic was his dps setup and the 2nd he nerfed himself a little for better survivability. He does craft and has a good understanding of it. What sets should he be after specifically, and/or what items should he be trying to craft? Baragain I know this is your specialty...crafting. :D Thanks in advance to all for any advice!

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The main question is: what would be the purpose of the build?

3. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Wait bulgarian? I thought this was russian. And if it is why not go straight for the english forum. Anyways it would depend on what role does he want to go with in the game, just like trakilaki said what do you want your build to be focused on?

4. Kestreel

Kestreel Forum Apprentice

I'll ask him for more detail on what he's looking for. All he said to me was he was having trouble balancing/gaining more damage and keeping health/armor up somewhat. I'll get more specifics tho. thanks guys

5. JabaRune

JabaRune Forum Apprentice

I can list a few items that I think would be good in a balanced build for your friend to consider...

The Twin Queen set from the new moon event. Karabossa's boots and Magotina's arrows and cloak would be the tankiest combination, but the full Karabossa's set might be better. He should be able to get enough % crit hit rate from Bloodtooth+helm already...

Sigrismar's torso is a good balanced piece of equipment.

Pauldrons of the black warlord or pauldrons of darkness.

A crafted necklace with a mix of gold %hp lines and gold cd lines... or critical hit lines, I guess.

Maybe a belt or ring with flat hp lines and cd lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.