Bug Cannot enter Fyrgon, Cradle, Opal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dahvrok, Apr 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dahvrok

dahvrok Forum Greenhorn

I've reached Twilight Downs, and did all its quests. I have taken the quests for the further maps, but don't have the artifact to enter them.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

1. You have to finish all the required quests and get all the keys from the warriors guarding the entrance of each dungeon.
    This is the regular way.

2. The not so regular way ....
    ATM you can enter any map and any location in the game without finishing quests. That was made with a script so all players can test everywhere.
    All you have to do is to buy XP elixir to level up to 55 instantly and you can go anywhere.
    This is my ranger who was level 17 before I bought XP elixir.
    Now he can enter any map in any difficulty even I don't have those quests finished. I have not finished maybe 95% of all quests.

Even if the entrance is red and locked you can still enter.
    [​IMG]
    in any difficulty
    [​IMG]

But you don't even have to go there because you can use the travel stone and enter all maps with travel stones inside.

[​IMG]

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  3. dahvrok

dahvrok Forum Greenhorn

Thank you, here are two things:

1) I don't have any guardians before the gates

2) In normal it requires an artifact which i dont have and when i press enter it bugs and i can't move. I can only re enter the map with the world map item. Although i succeded entering with the world map item

3) I cannot enter in the maps that require keys, but dont have travel stones, like Nefertari and Kharab

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  4. trakilaki

1. You don't have them guardians in front the entrance because the quests are set as finished.

2. even if it says you need the key (and it is red since you don't have it) ... you can still enter the dungeon.

3. You can only enter in normal difficulty there ... higher difficulty requires key of prowess

5. .proba.

.proba. Forum Apprentice

No you can not do that. I try before but wont allow, today (R209_11) you just get stuck when you try to get in....

6. trakilaki

As I said:
    OR you can use Universal Map

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.