Cannot open game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kevs927, Dec 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevs927

kevs927 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, ive read the Technical FAQ but i still have some problems. I really cant start the game.

First, here are my specs
    Windows XP SP3
    CPU
    Intel Dual Core E5300
    GPU
    Intel G31/G33 Chipset with integrated GMA 3100 graphics (yeah it supports pixel shader 2.0)

i tried both client and browser

the browser gave me an error, and the client is just all black. I can right click the client and it shows Reload button. I clicked it and it is Downloading, but still remained black.

Here is a picture of what im talking about
    http://i.imgur.com/P9cFoOo.png
    [​IMG]

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Try opening Task Manager and closing 'drakensangonline' in the Processes tab. Just to be sure, delete the DSOClient folder which is in the Temporary Files folder. Can be found by typing %temp% in Start Menu. And Delete your Java cache. Can be found in Control Panel by searching Java.

3. kevs927

kevs927 Forum Greenhorn

nope, nothing happened. it most probably my GPU, but i cant be sure.

4. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

Yesterday morning game ran fine for me, yesterday afternoon I started having issues. Never been this bad, won't load for me either and when it does, it crashes or I get ghost items/people/monsters

5. Laurie53

Laurie53 Someday Author

Really bad now. Got kicked out of the Event just after I applied my buffs, so when I finally got online again, apart from being expensively dead (32 silver to repair) my buffs had expired and my group had gone. So I decided to try out the new Atlantis. As soon as the monsters arrive it freezes, and when I am surrounded - again I got kicked. Can't get back on at the moment, so I'm expensively dead again, I imagine. So I guess I'll spend the next hour or so cleaning caches/ registry /C etc etc. Doncha just love it?

6. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Unfortunatey, your GPU appears to be the culprit in this case.

Here is a list of minimum system requirements for your reference:
    • Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or comparable
    • RAM:
      > 1 GB for Windows XP;
      > 2 GB for Vista/Windows 7
    • Graphic card: nVidia 6800GT with 256 MB RAM or comparable
    • Sound card: any DirectX 9c compatible one

------

@Mooky @Laurie53, unfortunately, most of these issues seem to be system-wide. For connection issues and state of affairs on Heredur, you can follow this here:
    http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/why-cant-go-online.6623/

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    Mooky likes this.
  7. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

Thank you... first direct response I've gotten on the issue...

8. alona

alona Forum Greenhorn

same here.. 2days ago the games is fine. when i make Spellweavers the games starting make unesrablished on MAP SWERDFIELD PASTURES.. now my Spellweavers stuck on that map im lvl 22 now.. always connection attempts have failed, i can go on my quest in to wildhers cave, becouse the map swerdfield pastures is failed to established, pls help.. to fix this issue, i thing is not good for 2 character in one account.. i try to delete my hunter level 18.. but need more more andermant,, just for delete the character need to pay... hehehe..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.